Is there any talk or news about new DLC

#1nardinizzlePosted 1/29/2013 11:40:59 PM
Dont get me wrong im still enjoying this game still have unlockables that need to be addressed and glitches or no glitches the online racing is just wacky arse fun. Trust me i had some online moments that were just ridiculous, but i found myself laughing most of the time. I read in another post that a patch is forth coming which is great. But i wanna see more tracks characters available for onlline races first and the world tour.
#2NintendoManiaPosted 2/1/2013 2:03:50 AM
This was posted on the SEGA forums a couple days ago by Steve Lycett of Sumo regarding DLC.

Originally Posted by S0L
Actually... We got approval for a specific character this morning. But that's all I can say right now... :P

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?409253-Semi-official-fire-questions-at-SUMO-and-get-vague-responses-thread/page441
---
"Body armor is for your body not your head."- My bro's friend after shooting my character in the head on Golden Eye 007
NNID: a_HUGE_hotspring
#3Ellone LoirePosted 2/1/2013 3:41:34 PM
I think the patch will come out roughly the same time as the DLC. Even then, it will still be months away before we get our hands on it.
---
Without syntax and grammar, human language would not be any different from the chimpanzees that shout repeating sounds. ~ Phillip Tobias