Is this tier ranking list accurate for what's the best characters in the game?

#1ConstipatedScatPosted 2/2/2013 2:33:16 PM
Somebody by the name of AboveOmnipotent has posted this below:

Ok, here's the tier list from overall best characters to worst characters, along with their best 3 mods in order:

Tier 1:
Wreck It Ralph - 1st. CONSOLE, 2nd. BOOST, 3rd. SPEED

Tier 2:
Dr. Eggman - 1st. CONSOLE, 2nd. BOOST, 3rd. STANDARD
Metal Sonic - 1st. CONSOLE, 2nd. BOOST, 3rd. SPEED

Tier 3:
Sonic - 1st. CONSOLE, 2nd. SPEED, 3rd. BOOST
Shadow - 1st. CONSOLE, 2nd. BOOST, 3rd. SPEED
Vyse - 1st. CONSOLE, 2nd. SPEED, 3rd. BOOST
Gilius - 1st. CONSOLE, 2nd. STANDARD, 3rd. SPEED

Tier 4;
B.D. Joe - 1st. CONSOLE, 2nd. SPEED, 3rd. BOOST
Joe Musashi - 1st. CONSOLE, 2nd. SPEED, 3rd. BOOST
Tails - 1st. CONSOLE, 2nd. BOOST, 3rd. SPEED
Knuckles - 1st. CONSOLE, 2nd. BOOST, 3rd. SPEED
Gum - 1st. CONSOLE, 2nd. SPEED, 3rd. BOOST

Tier 5:
Everyone else is up for debates

These tiers were tested in Time Trial to see who exactly are the best/fastest characters. The same rules applies for Multiplayer online as well IF you're in a lobby full of really good players and if they can dodge and evade all of the chaos that goes on. Though, depending on the situation and all of the chaos, any character has a chance at winning.

----------------

Does anyone else here agree with this?
#2NatalyNeeSamaPosted 2/3/2013 1:46:51 PM(edited)
Acceleration and Handling is WAY better for Multiplayer than Speed and Boost.

Why? Because in Time Trial you don't need to worry about being shoot 3 times in a roll by the 10 other racers, or dodge the sea of Blowfishes, you just need to focus on the track.

I think, for multiplayer, there is no BEST character. The mods are in the game exactly to balance everyone out.
---
It's not about adding "in my opinion" to the end of every sentence, it's about wording things in a way that doesn't make people want to punch you!
#3baraatje123Posted 2/3/2013 11:11:17 PM
NatalyNeeSama posted...
I think, for multiplayer, there is no BEST character. The mods are in the game exactly to balance everyone out.

You're partly right.
I think how you can rank them is on annoyingness in battle. They are always so much ahead of me when playing
Ralph, Pudding, Joe Musashi, AiAi and Ulala then score, at least for me, top place
However, I've played this game for more than 20 hours, but MeeMee, Knuckles, Shadow, B.D. Joe and Vyse had not won at least 4 times, Unless I play with them.
#4Above OmnipotencePosted 2/5/2013 7:03:09 PM
Yes, the tier list is very accurate.
---
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being. XBL Gamer Tag: AboveOmnipotent
#5pirajacintoPosted 2/5/2013 7:22:32 PM
I don't see Pudding.
---
It was great seeing Aerith run around Times Square and Pedigree opponents in the train station. - Strife2
If love can hurt, then surely hate can save. - Altena
#6Above OmnipotencePosted 2/6/2013 8:20:26 AM
You're very correct, you don't see pudding.
---
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being. XBL Gamer Tag: AboveOmnipotent