Nights and Reala..

#1__Fiale__Posted 2/5/2013 1:22:02 AM
Have they always been able to transform into things? I can't really remember that on the Saturn NiGHTS.

Or is it something that came about in the wii NiGHTS?

It's just I was abit bummed to see Nights and Reala weren't really playable because they are their cars...

They look freaky as hell!
---
"Impossible is just a word to let people feel good about themselves when they quit." - Skies of Arcadia
#2pirajacintoPosted 2/5/2013 7:24:39 PM
Wii NiGHTs I think.
---
It was great seeing Aerith run around Times Square and Pedigree opponents in the train station. - Strife2
If love can hurt, then surely hate can save. - Altena
#3DegalonPosted 2/6/2013 2:01:45 AM
It wouldn't even be that bad if you were just playing as them in vehicle forms...but it's the fact that there's a nightopian DRIVER that ruins it.

So you aren't even playing as say, NiGHTS in a car form. Nope, you are playing as a Nightopian DRIVING NiGHTS in a car form.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#4CNashPosted 2/8/2013 12:18:47 PM
Play NiGHTS again - it's on XBLA so you have no excuse! - and you'll see that NiGHTS transforms into vehicles in a couple of the levels.

---
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.