wth is with the bugs in this game

#1VeryDarkSoulPosted 2/5/2013 5:17:34 PM
From getting 1st place and the results screen saying I'm in 6th place, to the 3rd lap going back into the 2 lap. Anyone else have this problem?
---
Ron Paul 2012
#2Edwin LimPosted 2/6/2013 12:22:43 AM
Yeah. I got this once while playing online. Came in 1st while the results screen showing me in last place instead and losing a ton of points in the process. That was the final time I played online, that and all the glitchers and cheaters absuing track shortcuts just put this game even deeper in the quicksand.

Today, I just stick to playing offline. I get more kick and challenge from the AI anyway. No idea why I even bothered with the online in the first place. Oh yeah, for the 2 online Achievements. :)
---
Driving a PC racer with the keyboard is about as effective as typing an e-mail with your car's steering wheel. ~ Brian Ekberg
#3Morya27Posted 2/6/2013 3:29:53 PM
Yeah i created a topic for this, it's really frustrating, especially when someone just drift and if they hit you, either you goes off the track or you'll be going in the wrong way, and it's enough to guarrantue that you will not be in first place.

Oh and Edwin, there is at least 10 stickers related to the online mode.
#4ValkyrieXVIIIPosted 2/6/2013 3:44:16 PM
You must be really unlucky Edwin, I don't bump into any cheaters online, of course there's sky sanctuary which I really hate playing cause of how easy the shortcut is, but other than that, I don't see any shortcut abusers. Guess I must be really lucky ; O
#5Edwin LimPosted 2/7/2013 2:56:52 PM
Which is why they have to get rid of the points system in this game. The only think they should keep is the number of wins or losses, which people don't care much about. This way, people have no incentive to quit mid-race or cheat just to win, and people who is really OCD about points don't have to worry about losing points anymore. This way, people will start smiling and laughing instead of being so emotional during the race. :D
---
Driving a PC racer with the keyboard is about as effective as typing an e-mail with your car's steering wheel. ~ Brian Ekberg