Does anyone else not like Ralph?

#1Yorkshire_14Posted 2/6/2013 9:52:49 AM
I've never seen Wreck It Ralph but I don't like his character and he's not fun to play as in this game.
---
Break the pan! Release the bacon!
#2SR71haloPosted 2/6/2013 11:04:09 AM
I don't play as him often, but he's not bad. His voice is a lot better in the movie though (which was great, by the way).
---
Now Leave!
#3Edwin LimPosted 2/6/2013 11:27:57 AM
I don't like Ralph but I don't dislike him either. He is actually a pretty good character. In fact, both the guest characters Ralph and Danica have very good default stats. If any track is giving you trouble, try racing with those two characters instead. You might be surprised how well they perform.
---
Driving a PC racer with the keyboard is about as effective as typing an e-mail with your car's steering wheel. ~ Brian Ekberg
#4Yorkshire_14(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 12:20:22 PM
I like Danica Patrick because she's hot.
---
Break the pan! Release the bacon!
#5ValkyrieXVIIIPosted 2/6/2013 2:10:14 PM
I don't hate him, but he's my least used character overall. Strangely enough when I did decide to use him last night I was quite impressed with how well he handled, I'm beginning to think he's the best character in the game.
#6sshadow5002Posted 2/17/2013 9:58:57 AM
I love the movie but I dislike the voice actor on the game version of Ralph. He sounds so stupid :/
---
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.
#7ValkyrieXVIIIPosted 2/17/2013 12:21:33 PM
We all need to admit that character appearance is everything. If the character isn't pleasing to look at chances are you're not going to use him/her unless they have exceptional high stats that is hard to overlook.

I see people using Gum, but I don't see people using Beat.
I see people using Sonic but I don't see people using BD.Joe.
I see people using MeeMee but I don't see people using Amigo.
I see people using Nights and Reala but not Danica.
AGES but not Gilius or Ralph.

To name a few.
#8Setnaro XPosted 2/18/2013 5:06:10 AM
sshadow5002 posted...
I love the movie but I dislike the voice actor on the game version of Ralph. He sounds so stupid :/

Disney was being cheap in letting John C. Reilly voice Ralph in other stuff aside from the movie and it's promotion. They got an impersonator to handle the small stuff like the Wreck it Ralph Wii game and this one.
---
http://backloggery.com/SetnaroX
"Proper sound shatters glass. Proper sound shatters the Universe."
#9Legends KujaPosted 2/18/2013 8:45:16 PM
One thing annoying about Ralph? How goddamn verbose he is.
---
Work that sucker to death, come on now, work that sucker to death!
The war begins, with earth trembling fear! Bold, brainy, and cold-hearted...
#10ValkyrieXVIIIPosted 2/18/2013 9:49:40 PM
Legends Kuja posted...
One thing annoying about Ralph? How goddamn verbose he is.

You'd rather listen to Metal Sonic's screechie noises, Amy or MeeMee's squeeky, Gum's whiny, Night's girly voices over Ralph's comical quotes? I don't see where you're going with that.