What to expect from the upcoming patch

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
  3. What to expect from the upcoming patch

User Info: KaiRyusaki

KaiRyusaki
3 years ago#11
Is OP implying challenges (like Traffic Attack) are easier on PC?

User Info: Edwin Lim

Edwin Lim
3 years ago#12
KaiRyusaki posted...

People who played the PC version claimed that they were able to beat the S class Traffic Attack on their 1st try, so yes I believed the difficulty has been nerfed.
Driving a PC racer with the keyboard is about as effective as typing an e-mail with your car's steering wheel. ~ Brian Ekberg

User Info: KaiRyusaki

KaiRyusaki
3 years ago#13
Edwin Lim posted...
KaiRyusaki posted...

People who played the PC version claimed that they were able to beat the S class Traffic Attack on their 1st try, so yes I believed the difficulty has been nerfed.

On their first try? That's bullcrap, I'm playing on PC and it took me quite a few tries. Even on the easier stages (JSRF stage seemed easy), one small mistake and it seems like its game over

User Info: Setnaro X

Setnaro X
3 years ago#14
Maybe not their first try, but there are a couple small changes done on the PC version that are easier to do now in comparison to the console version. Also, I heard that the checkpoints that didn't give you time in the console version now does on the PC version. I've yet to check this one out.
http://backloggery.com/SetnaroX
"Proper sound shatters glass. Proper sound shatters the Universe."
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
  3. What to expect from the upcoming patch

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived