Which character beats the expert Time Attack times for you?

#1MarbychuPosted 2/7/2013 5:59:22 PM
For me, it's... Gilius? Yep, that's right. He got me my two only wins against Sumo.

So, which character do you use for Time Attack?
---
---
Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free. You are a pirate!
#2Edwin LimPosted 2/8/2013 3:57:17 PM
I alternate between AGES and Metal Sonic in my Time Attack using Console mods for the both of them. Occasionally, I used Sonic with his Console mod as well.
---
Driving a PC racer with the keyboard is about as effective as typing an e-mail with your car's steering wheel. ~ Brian Ekberg
#3ValkyrieXVIIIPosted 2/8/2013 5:43:59 PM
Just keep practicing, Expert ghost really isn't that good as I've beaten allot of them using MeeMee. For making actual times I usually try Eggman, Sonic ( or any character that isn't spammed all over the LB ) hahaha
#4C_Money17Posted 2/8/2013 10:57:39 PM
Super Speed Sonic, Super Speed B.D. Joe, Standard Shadow, Console Vyse, and Console Ralph got me platinum on all the tracks except for Roulette Road. For the last two days, try as I might, I just couldn't beat the expert ghost. I watched videos of it and tried every technique and approach I could think of, but I just can't take that last turn at full speed the way the ghost does.

F*** that challenge.
---
http://stopsay.in/epic
Stop saying "epic", goddamn it. Also, "noone" is not a word. It's "no one".
#5KaiRyusakiPosted 2/9/2013 10:46:17 AM
C_Money17 posted...
Super Speed Sonic, Super Speed B.D. Joe, Standard Shadow, Console Vyse, and Console Ralph got me platinum on all the tracks except for Roulette Road. For the last two days, try as I might, I just couldn't beat the expert ghost. I watched videos of it and tried every technique and approach I could think of, but I just can't take that last turn at full speed the way the ghost does.

F*** that challenge.

man i just finished doing Roulette Road (both reg and mirrored), that one freaking sucked

I've been mostly using Speed Sonic and Console Shadow/Vyse (same stats, leveled them both to *)

Did everything but Chilly Castle and [Golden Axe Stage] on reg and mirror'ed
#6ValkyrieXVIIIPosted 2/10/2013 5:06:27 PM
C_Money17 posted...

F*** that challenge.

Expert Sonic does some mysterious fast turn on the last part of that track, even I struggled to beat that damn ghost. I still go back to that map to try to unlock the secrets of that god tier turn at the end.