Rate the Character Day 1: Sonic

#1MetaDeDeDePosted 2/11/2013 8:49:02 AM
Today I am going to Start a series called rate the character in which we rate the charater based offt their stats and how good we think they are. Today is Sonic since he is the main character of the game.

Sonic

Stats
Speed Acelleration Handling Boost All Star
Standard.... 5................. 2................. 3................. 2................. 2
Balanced... 4................. 2................. 4................. 2................. 2
Handling.... 3................. 2................. 5................. 2................. 2
Boost......... 4................. 1................. 4................. 3................. 2
Accel......... 4................. 3................. 4................. 1................. 2
Speed........ 6................. 1................. 3................. 2................. 2
Console..... 5................. 1................. 2................. 4................. 2

My Rating 10/10
Sonic is actualy a very cool character to use for he has perfect along with good handling to enable good drifting. All star has rings surrounding Sonic velichie and Sonic using a spin dash to attack any one in front of him. His boost is not that good but it allows to boost in the midst of tight turn like the one in Egg Hangar and has veichie doe not snag. He is also a good choice for all track since Sumo made very good staff ghost time with only Sonic The only bad thing about him is that if you want a charater with a good Accelleration choose AiAi instead since most of his mod give his accelleration stat of 1 or 2 and only one mod give off a 3. Low Acelleration aside, Sonic is perfect for beginner and a monster if used by an expert.
---
I love and believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it
Official Wario of the New Super Mario Bros. U Board
#2NatalyNeeSamaPosted 2/11/2013 11:57:06 AM
9/10

He is actually my Main, I use him mostly for Online normal races. Of course, for boost racing or Time Trial, Ralph or Eggman can beat him up, but for other kinds of racing he is very good!

If he is a "Noob Gun" I don't know, but like said, either a newbie or an expert will find on him a good character to play with.

His only problem for me that don't make him get a 10/10 is his All-Star. It's not THAT good, slower than Eggman Missiles or NiGHTs fireballs.
---
It's not about adding "in my opinion" to the end of every sentence, it's about wording things in a way that doesn't make people want to punch you!
#3baraatje123Posted 2/12/2013 2:15:16 AM
NatalyNeeSama posted...
His only problem for me that don't make him get a 10/10 is his All-Star. It's not THAT good, slower than Eggman Missiles or NiGHTs fireballs.

You mean Reala's/Joe Musashi all-star, don't you?
#4The_HeapPosted 2/12/2013 7:32:00 AM
9/10

Pretty much the same reasons as the ranking above, great character, one of the most versatile in the game, terrible all-star.
---
ioioioioioio man
The Heap is short for heap of BS ~Slyfox729