Rate the character Day 3: Reala

#1MetaDeDeDePosted 2/13/2013 7:29:36 AM
Ralph had a lot of complement but only three review which sadly one of them had to be a one but he can still net you first place from experts in coruses with plenty of boost oppounties..if you are skilled

So Far
Sonic 9.33/10 (3 ratings)
Ralph 6.16/10 (3 rating which one of them was a one)

My Rating (8/10)
Reala was alway specail in which you had to play Night into dream with the presents activated by playing Christmas Nights and play it on April Fool's day. Now he return in All Stars Tranformed by a character who requires a hefty 160 stars to unlock but is he worth it. His standard mod stats are 3 2 3 4 which is actually good but since he happen to have a balenced mod as the first unlockable mod, the other mod have stats as if his stats were 3 3 3 3 but he has good boost mod and an awesome Console (Saturn) mod with stat of 3 3 2 5. Why do I call his Saturn mod awesome; this is due to the loss of only one point of handling of two points of boost which is something to actually be happy about. In his All Star he get to shoot a fireball that is very fast and can ruin character with low acelleration from a distance very quick but make sure you aim for it does have a recovery time. Yes, i admit it...when he drift in most of the land section of Race of Ages he won't be able to be Boost but you can still win with him and if you do, it will be the most gloat worthy victory you can have as a Reala user. He doesn't snag when he turn into a boat which is good. Reala is worth the star you unlock him with and can own many races wit his console mod alone. You should try him...on a course that is not Race of Age unless you want a challenge.
---
I love and believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it
Official Wario of the New Super Mario Bros. U Board
#2baraatje123Posted 2/13/2013 9:38:01 AM
I love Reala, especially it's all-star. Oh what do I love the song D' Force Master in it's all-star. Only that nose makes it fail sometimes; water and tricks, no good combination for cars/boats with noses, but that does make it nicer, since you want to win, but requires more effort.

I give Reala an 10/10
#3The_HeapPosted 2/13/2013 4:39:12 PM
3 3 2 5 is a really great spread, good for maps with turns and boosts like Temple Trouble. He seems extremely fast upon boosting to me, even rivaling the likes of Ralph. All of the NiGHTS characters vehicles are small and can be deceptive to aim at for humans, although it's pretty hard to miss a right-red anthropomorphic car when it's passing you.

8.5/10
---
ioioioioioio man
The Heap is short for heap of BS ~Slyfox729
#4ValkyrieXVIIIPosted 2/13/2013 6:20:31 PM
Players who use or main Reala only do so simply because he's Reala, which is why I use him, he's pretty standard at best with his disappointing Console mod granting him a weak 1 Boost and that's it. Nights appears to have better Handling/Acceleration naturally than Reala which makes Nights the better choice in competitive player. Nevertheless he's still a good character all around.

Speed 6/10
Steering 6/10
Acceleration 6/10
Boost 9/10
Vehicle shape 2/10

The nose on Reala's front makes him have a larger hit box than smaller cars causing him to flip out of control during boating also it makes turning in the inside of a track confusing as you can sometimes collide with the wall despite it clearly showing you haven't touched it. This is true with most walls that aren't smooth.
#5Yorkshire_14Posted 2/13/2013 6:20:48 PM
He's a slightly worse version of Nights imo. 7.5/10.
---
Break the pan! Release the bacon!
#6Edwin LimPosted 2/13/2013 10:02:06 PM(edited)
As of speaking, Reala is unplayable because he is too glitchy. When racing as Reala in Race of AGES, you will NEVER be able to get any boost on the road section of the track because his car just rubs the floor. The computer sees this as a collision and thus cancels the boost.

You can still use him against the S class AI on that track because the AI is so bad at navigating Race of AGES giving you an easy win regardless of whether you use boost or not. But it might not work against real players.

Reala, just like NiGHTS have a combined total of 13 points in their Console mods. They are the only 2 characters that have 13 points total. Everybody else has only 12.

Unfortunately, he is glitchy and not as good as NiGHTS IMO. 6/10.
---
Driving a PC racer with the keyboard is about as effective as typing an e-mail with your car's steering wheel. ~ Brian Ekberg
#7The_HeapPosted 2/14/2013 9:59:31 AM
I actually have some collision issues with him as well, but I figured that was just me being unlucky as always. If it's an issue of the character, maybe he's not as good as I thought.
---
ioioioioioio man
The Heap is short for heap of BS ~Slyfox729
#8ValkyrieXVIIIPosted 2/14/2013 1:00:43 PM
The nose on Reala's car gives him a invisible hit box, that's pretty much his biggest flaw besides the whole not handling as good as nights or accelerating.