Rate the Character Day 4: Gum

#1MetaDeDeDePosted 2/14/2013 6:39:29 AM
Yesterday Reala was rank on is overall perfomance and sadly he happens to be called a lesser varient of Night. I hope Wizeman doen't find out or Reala is doomed but let go on to our next day. Toay we rate Gum from Jet Set Radio.

So far:
Sonic 9.33/10 (3 ratings)
Ralph 6.16/10 (3 ratings)
Reala 7.66/10 (3 ratings)

My Rating 10/10

For 105 star you did hope that you got a worthwhile charatcer ad she actually happens to be more than wothwhile. Her stats are really good. 4 3 2 3 4 She is not only fast but she also happen to have a very good All-Star that prevent anyone from useing the Hot Rod to catch for it strike people behind her with broken heart that act like mines. Place them on boost pad and the person behind you is scerwed. In a closearea and the person in front of you happened t be Gum and she uses her All Star...you will be behind for a long time. She can mod herself to have a very high speed or mod herself for a next to perfect boost. Her Handling i her weakest stat and it turn into poo when she uses her console mods. She does not snag...how do I find out wheatear the character snag or not? I just check by having that character go over the ramp in Burning Depths. Gum is amazing and is worth more star than she cost to unlock her.
---
I love and believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it
Official Wario of the New Super Mario Bros. U Board
#2Morya27Posted 2/14/2013 8:18:52 AM
Definitely 10/10, she's my main and i liked her since the jet set radio franchise.
#3Above OmnipotencePosted 2/14/2013 10:58:23 AM
Gum is an extremely solid great character and can actually hang with some of the top-tier characters, which is why she's the best mid-tier character. Gum also has an small vehicle advantage, can dodge items and turn corners extremely easy despite of what her Speed and Console Mods indicates. She, along with Amigo and Beat can slide pass a pile-up of characters the easiest without constantly getting knocked around.
---
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being. XBL Gamer Tag: AboveOmnipotent
#4The_HeapPosted 2/14/2013 11:03:22 AM
Gum is pretty--uh, I mean pretty good. Her boost mod is my favorite, it seems to have no issues at all, and all her vehicles control very well, feeling very light in comparison to similiar characters like Sonic and Knuckles. I love her all star so much, the hearts deceive so many people and can basically act as unlimited blow fish, but I wish she had something geared to her front.

I really don't want to give her a perfect score, since there are racers I consider better, but after writing all that she seems perfect. 10/10
---
ioioioioioio man
The Heap is short for heap of BS ~Slyfox729
#5Yorkshire_14Posted 2/14/2013 1:10:15 PM
Even though I've never played Jet Set Radio she's one of my favourite characters. 9/10.
---
Break the pan! Release the bacon!
#6DegalonPosted 2/14/2013 1:58:52 PM
9/10. Only real flaw is that her all star kinda sucks because its only useful if you are already in the lead.

That said, she's pretty much the only character I use. her vehicle doesn't have a nose so it can't get stuck on that little green ramp on burning rangers, its small so it gets through tight corners, and it has my signature color scheme, so I love it.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#7ValkyrieXVIIIPosted 2/14/2013 2:02:46 PM
As mentioned ^^ She's a all around great characters having possible 5 BST, 5 SPD, 4 ACC and Hand Depending on what you like. Not much else needs to be said about her besides the fact that she's ugly if you look at her face during racing.

Speed 9/10
Boost 9/10
Handling 7/10
Vehicle 6/10
#8SR71haloPosted 2/14/2013 9:48:41 PM
8/10

Cool vehicles, great handling and boost. The only downside is her all star isn't that great.
---
Now Leave!