Rate the Character Day 5: Amy

#1MetaDeDeDePosted 2/15/2013 7:50:27 AM
The Day before Gum was rated very high for her good performance but now it is time to focus on Amy

So far:
Sonic 9.33/10 (3 ratings)
Ralph 6.16/10 (3 ratings)
Reala 7.66/10 (6 ratings) (I miscounted the ratings)
Gum 9.14/10 (7 ratings)

My Rating (9/10)
Amy from Sonic CD has alway been chasing Sonic around only to be rejected by the blue blur himself. First of all her velchie is very small as opoosed to character's like Sonic. In Sonic and Sega All Star racing she has good acelleration and handling for lower speed and boost. In Transform her stat are simalar with a stat spread of 2 4 4 2. With Mod she can become on of the best acelleration characters in the game with a stat spread of 2 5 4 1 which is very akin to those of a lightweight in a Mario Kart game but it should be nited that there is no weight stat in Sonic and All Stars Racing Transform and it pushed the same way that character with larger veichles are pushed. That green littleramp won't stop her from being in first place despite that there is a faster path (Amy does not snag). The green ramp serve as a checkmate for veichle that do snag do I just go over the green ramp and decite if the charcter snag or not based on wheater the green ramp hinder the performance. In her star instead of hammering nearby racers with her Poko Poko hammer she thorw it for a better all star. The Poko Poko hammer is not a fast pojectile but she can thorw many of them at a fast pace due to the low recovery rate of her all star. Sadly she is not fast and her boost is lacking bt you can still win races with her.
---
I love and believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it
Official Wario of the New Super Mario Bros. U Board
#2The_HeapPosted 2/15/2013 10:35:22 AM
9/10

There's a reason why she's the preferred character of many for drift challenges. All of her mods are capable of taking turning seamlessly and her car is entirely ovular so it's blatantly obvious what the hitbox is. Her console mod is amazing and makes up for her lackluster speed, which isn't very important in the first place due to speed being of minimal importance on the tracks that aren't in the classic cup.
---
ioioioioioio man
The Heap is short for heap of BS ~Slyfox729
#3Yorkshire_14Posted 2/15/2013 11:38:34 AM
She's one of my favourite characters ever and she's fun to play as. 10/10.
---
Break the pan! Release the bacon!
#4ValkyrieXVIIIPosted 2/15/2013 2:02:40 PM
Just another bad racer that people use simply because she's Amy. Like all the other slower characters she should only be used to maps with allot of turns where speedy characters can't get the upper hand on straight a ways.

Speed 5/10
Handling 8/10
Boost 6/10
Vehicle 8/10