Rate the Character Day 8: Beat

#1MetaDeDeDePosted 2/18/2013 6:41:46 AM
Yesterday Vyse was credit for his top tier stat. Now we look at Beat and see how well he is.

Sonic 9.33/10 (3 ratings)
Ralph 6.16/10 (3 ratings)
Reala 7.66/10 (6 ratings)
Gum 9.14/10 (7 ratings)
Amy 8.75/10 (4 ratings)
Ages 8.5/10 (5 ratings)
Vyse 9.5/10 (2 ratings)

Beat was an average character in Sonic and All Stars Racing but he is any good in this game. actually he is. Base of his stats he seem to be a handling character that can take on very sharp turns but he is not the best for there are better handlin characters...Eggman (cough)... At least he is one of the best handling characters. He can mod himself to have either 4 Acelleration, 5 Handling, or 5 boost which is actually make him very versitile. He has a small vehchie which allow him to pass the pack with out being knocked over much. His Star is no help at all. Beat uses his speakers to attack all racer around him but he really need something better though. Beat is a good character who can mod himself to have good stats but there are better characters that does his job better
---
I love and believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it
Official Wario of the New Super Mario Bros. U Board
#2MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 12:14:43 PM
Beat was an average character in Sonic and All Stars Racing but he is any good in this game. actually he is. Base of his stats he seem to be a handling character that can take on very sharp turns but he is not the best for there are better handlin characters...Eggman (cough)... At least he is one of the best handling characters. He can mod himself to have either 4 Acelleration, 5 Handling, or 5 boost which is actually make him very versitile. He has a small vehchie which allow him to pass the pack with out being knocked over much. His Star is no help at all. Beat uses his speakers to attack all racer around him but he really need something better though. Beat is a good character who can mod himself to have good stats but there are better characters that does his job better

My Rating is 9/10 since he makes S rank Arcade Mode look easy and goes faster than his stats indicates allowng him to surprize many players as he somehow passes them and he can still win race if you have skill.
---
I love and believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it
Official Wario of the New Super Mario Bros. U Board
#3SR71haloPosted 2/19/2013 1:12:02 AM
His standard mod isn't the greatest but his other mods make up for it. He's certainly a lot more useful in this game than he was in the last game that's for sure. His handling is great but I can't help but feel he is outclassed by Tails and Eggman. Still, huge improvement over the first.

8/10
---
Now Leave!