Rate the Character Day 9:Shadow

#1MetaDeDeDePosted 2/19/2013 9:44:21 AM
Looking at last night, it a good thing to see that Beat is actually better this time around. Today it is time for Shadow, the ultimate life form, to enter the spotlight

So Far: (Rating Averages)
Sonic 9.33/10 (3 ratings)
Ralph 6.16/10 (3 ratings)
Reala 7.66/10 (6 ratings)
Gum 9.14/10 (7 ratings)
Amy 8.75/10 (4 ratings)
Ages 8.5/10 (5 ratings)
Vyse 9.5/10 (2 ratings)
Beat 8.5/10 (2 ratings)

My Rating (10/10)
Shadow, the king of Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing, returns as expect to Sonic and All Star Racing Tranformed with a bigger and better competion in his hands. Will he still the King of this game metagame? For Starters his stats are really good for the low amount of star you need to get him (4 1 3 4)...excluding the all star stat of course. Shadow is very fast and has a very strong boost allowing him to reach high speeds very fast. His handling is good allowing him to drift through course with tight turn and squash the slower racers. The green ramp has on effect on Shadow even though there is a better path that skips it entriely. In his All Star, Shaodw does a Chaos Blast that covers the screen and hit all near him. Shadow will still will you countless race when use correctly but you must be more careful for the other racer can still catch up to you if you mess up really badly.
---
I love and believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it
Official Wario of the New Super Mario Bros. U Board
#2Above OmnipotencePosted 2/19/2013 12:19:05 PM
Shadow is one of the top-tier characters in this game.
---
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being. XBL Gamer Tag: AboveOmnipotent
#3SR71haloPosted 2/19/2013 10:49:26 PM
9/10

One of the best characters in the game (again). His vehicle isn't as likable as his bike but it has really grown on me over time. Besides that, there's his great stats and mods that make him one of my favorite characters in the game.
---
Now Leave!