Rate the Character Day 10: MeeMee

#1MetaDeDeDePosted 2/20/2013 3:55:16 AM
Shadow is still the king of All Star Racing Transformed due to his great stats and perfect performance.

Sonic 9.33/10 (3 ratings)
Ralph 6.16/10 (3 ratings)
Reala 7.66/10 (6 ratings)
Gum 9.14/10 (7 ratings)
Amy 8.75/10 (4 ratings)
Ages 8.5/10 (5 ratings)
Vyse 9.5/10 (2 ratings)
Beat 8.5/10 (2 ratings)
Shadow 9.5/10 (2 ratings)

My Rating (8.5/10)
At first glance MeeMee look like a waste concept but she can still rule the race by being the only other character aside from AiAi to have Max Acelleration. Her Speed is lame but since acceration determine how fast you get to your top speed you will recover from most attacks with ease. Her boost is the lowest boost stat in the game but you do get boost faster than a character running a max boost set. She required more skill to win as but they are more satiflying wins than they would be with Sonic or Shadow. In the midse of her All Star, a flower surround her vehchle and hit all racer around her...in the air you can't hit racers above or below you which stinks. At least it is better that Ralph's All Star. If you manage to race well, you will get insane lead with her and her boost mod makes Boost Challenges easy as cake. MeeMee is a good racer who is tormented by her vehchle's low speed and next to no boost at all but her acelleration and her handling make up for those two problems.
---
I love and believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it
Official Wario of the New Super Mario Bros. U Board
#2ValkyrieXVIIIPosted 2/20/2013 6:44:58 AM
MeeMee? Good? No, you need a player whose skill is superior than their opponents to beat speed characters with MeeMee only possible way to use her XP
#3Above OmnipotencePosted 2/20/2013 10:37:47 AM
MeeMee is ONLY good for Battle Arena, Drift Challenges, and Ring Races. As far as Online Racing goes, just simply no. Her ONLY chance of winning a race is if everyone in the lobby agrees to pick low-tier characters and even that said, she's still the worst character in the game. As for Acceleration Mod, it's ONLY good when it comes down to the final lap and ALOT of luck with the items and All-Star if you're trying to finish in a certain position. Acceleration Mod is the worst mod in the game.
---
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being. XBL Gamer Tag: AboveOmnipotent
#4ValkyrieXVIIIPosted 2/20/2013 2:45:29 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5ValkyrieXVIIIPosted 2/20/2013 2:48:35 PM
MeeMee is bad for everything, everyone does everything better than MeeMee is what I was pointing out. I use her allot because most players I race are too easy I want to give them an advantage, I use never characters faster than 3 SPD 5 BST even on noob friendly maps like Sunshine tour. It's not impossible to win with her just difficult if your equally skilled rival is using a speed character.

As for the Arena and Drift Challenge part, nope, not those either, She's bad for Arena because you can be easily caught up to and tagged by players that are ghosted or in capture the chao ( slow characters are horrible for arena ) On Drift challenges characters with good speed also help as since its a drift challenge meaning the faster the better. If you want to argue that she's good on drift because of handling i'd say sorry, just use SPD mod, Vyse, BD.Joe, Shadow, Sonic, or Eggman, great speed great handling.
#6Above OmnipotencePosted 2/20/2013 6:33:49 PM
MeeMee was a total wasted slot of a character.
---
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being. XBL Gamer Tag: AboveOmnipotent
#7SR71haloPosted 2/21/2013 12:18:02 AM
5/10

Meemee is ok, but she is outclassed in most of her stats. Tails and Eggman destroy her at handling, and both have better speed too. Plus, they got really lazy with her car design.

Also, why hasn't anybody else here put a rating down?
---
Now Leave!
#8ValkyrieXVIIIPosted 2/21/2013 5:35:56 AM
^ because at the end of the day, the faster the character the better they are with some side perks like hidden stats, Nights fast acel despite stats, Sonic's handling are examples of being superior to other chars despite having the same stats.