Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed Xbox 360 Tier List

#1Shadowteddiex3Posted 2/20/2013 4:16:11 PM
I've been playing this game for a while now so this is a tier list that I created.

Tier List

S: Metal Sonic
A: Tails, Dr.Eggman, AGES, Shadow, Vyse
B: Aiai, NiGHTS, Sonic, Joe Musashi
C: Amy, Beat, Reala, Pudding, Knuckles
D: Alex Kidd, Gilius, Ralph, B.D. Joe, Avatar
F: Ulala, Meemee, Amigo, Gum, Danica Patrick

The characters are in no specific order. Feel free to post your opinions about it. DO NOT pick what character you want to use from this.
#2SR71haloPosted 2/20/2013 7:03:34 PM(edited)
I certainly wouldn't put Knuckles in the C tier. Hell, he deserves A or possibly even S. I think tier is mostly subjective but Knuckles usually succeeds when everyone else fails (for me, anyway) and I seem to do well with him online or off. The only real downside to him is his all star is kind of weak, but he makes up for that with his stats.

I'd put Gum higher than F too.
---
Now Leave!
#3Shadowteddiex3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 8:20:16 PM
SR71halo posted...
I certainly wouldn't put Knuckles in the C tier. Hell, he deserves A or possibly even S. I think tier is mostly subjective but Knuckles usually succeeds when everyone else fails (for me, anyway) and I seem to do well with him online or off. The only real downside to him is his all star is kind of weak, but he makes up for that with his stats.

I'd put Gum higher than F too.

You make a good argument. I suppose I should put Knuckles a little higher. Gum however, stays at F.
---
I hope you're BEARy preBEARed for this unBEARable BEAR of a battle! :D
#4ValkyrieXVIIIPosted 2/21/2013 5:13:05 AM
Shadowteddiex3 posted...
I've been playing this game for a while now so this is a tier list that I created.

Tier List

The characters are in no specific order. Feel free to post your opinions about it. DO NOT pick what character you want to use from this.

This isn't to bash this is just explain why I disagree with your tiers.

Metal isn't S tier because he has bad handling when using boat or plane, his car handling is his best vehicle and even then he's outclassed by both Vyse and Shadow making him the least good of the 3 5 SPD 5 BST trio.

AiAi in B tier needs no explanation, it looks like you put him there randomly, 2 SPD B tier? Not happening.

Beat doesn't have good car handling but his Boat is ridiculously good and his airplane is feasible which would make him around B tier as Boat is his only strong vehicle.

Knuckle's standard mod has abysmal handling through all vehicles and he'd be rightfully placed if this was a standard tier setting, however his handling improves big time in car and boat using Console mod but it leaves his airplane really bad so he'd diffidently should be A tier.

Sonic on the same tier as AiAi? Really? Sonic's handling is rocking on all 3 vehicles, any map that has allot of curves on it Sonic reigns supreme along side Eggman. Obviously A tier.

Ralph, Gilius, BD.Joe, D tier? moving along.

Gum and Danica F tier? You're killing me here.

Sorry my friend, but if this is how you tier the characters, you need more practice.
#5Above OmnipotencePosted 2/21/2013 9:45:50 AM
L.....O.....L "no particular order"? That list is waaaay out of order. I'll post the real tier list later tonight.
---
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being. XBL Gamer Tag: AboveOmnipotent
#6Shadowteddiex3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 4:24:19 PM
ValkyrieXVIII posted...
Shadowteddiex3 posted...

Tier List

This isn't to bash this is just explain why I disagree with your tiers.

Metal isn't S tier because he has bad handling when using boat or plane, his car handling is his best vehicle and even then he's outclassed by both Vyse and Shadow making him the least good of the 3 5 SPD 5 BST trio.

AiAi in B tier needs no explanation, it looks like you put him there randomly, 2 SPD B tier? Not happening.

Beat doesn't have good car handling but his Boat is ridiculously good and his airplane is feasible which would make him around B tier as Boat is his only strong vehicle.

Knuckle's standard mod has abysmal handling through all vehicles and he'd be rightfully placed if this was a standard tier setting, however his handling improves big time in car and boat using Console mod but it leaves his airplane really bad so he'd diffidently should be A tier.

Sonic on the same tier as AiAi? Really? Sonic's handling is rocking on all 3 vehicles, any map that has allot of curves on it Sonic reigns supreme along side Eggman. Obviously A tier.

Ralph, Gilius, BD.Joe, D tier? moving along.

Gum and Danica F tier? You're killing me here.

Sorry my friend, but if this is how you tier the characters, you need more practice.

Oh no! You don't have to be sorry for anything! In fact, this is what I want you to do. This is my first tier list so I'm kinda using this as a test. Do you think you could show me how you would structure the characters as a tier list?? I would appreciate it :)
---
#7Shadowteddiex3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 5:01:55 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8Shadowteddiex3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 5:05:26 PM
Shadowteddiex3 posted...
Above Omnipotence posted...
L.....O.....L "no particular order"? That list is waaaay out of order. I'll post the real tier list later tonight.

Aren't you that guy that ragequits and then complains about other players like me? o__o

---
#9ValkyrieXVIIIPosted 2/22/2013 5:31:55 PM
They're still players that are better than me Namely Neo-Dark-Shadows, Sumomo-Zuki and EDelta102 ( PS3 Version ) whom have the best legit time attacks on each map so I haven't made any tier list as I'm still closing the gap between our times ( still learning )

But I do every character randomly because I don't like winning match making races easily thus I rarely use fast characters.

This is how I personally view each character in tiers.

( A ) How fast are they?

( B ) Are they flexible? Meaning on how many maps could you use this character to make your TT times via do you only use this character on _______ map and then use others on ______ maps. This could be explain how ( at least on the PS3 version ) that Shadow, Ralph, Gilius, and AGES are used on the great majority ( if not all ) of the maps in the PS3 version of ASRT. If the greatest players on the server aren't using characters that means that they're not fast good enough to make WRs. On occasion I see players using Vyse which may mean either 1 or 2 things, he's less popular than Shadow and thus people use Shadow more or Shadow is a tad bit better than Vyse but I consistently never see Metal despite how bad ass he is.

( C ) Hidden Stats also play a role within the game as mentioned earlier Sonic's handling is superior to a great majority of the characters even when they have the same stat, this is why many players agree that Nights is better than Reala, Nights seem to have exceptional Acceleration even when his/her stats are the same as other players. Also, Reala is not as good as Nights as Reala has invisible hit boxes because of the nose of his car. He like Danica have the biggest hit box of all the characters which hinder them on water maps ( more likely to flip out of control ) or hit walls on screen you clearly didn't touch because of the hit boxes that are invisible to the naked eye.

Most of the characters can be as fast as others ( TT wise ) but some characters are simply more flexible than others, this explains why I consistently say that Pudding is one of the worst characters in the game despite sharing Danica, Alex, Nights, Ulala's stats, unlike them ( Well Ulala also sucks ) her handling is unbearable on all 3 vehicles though as I said before she can also make great TT times but when it comes down to the nit and gritty maps like Burning Rangers, Graveyard Gig, Sunshine Tour, Roulette Road, Chilly Castle she'll be the last character you'd consider using because of her gawd awful handling.
#10Shadowteddiex3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 5:43:55 PM
ValkyrieXVIII posted...
They're still players that are better than me Namely Neo-Dark-Shadows, Sumomo-Zuki and EDelta102 ( PS3 Version ) whom have the best legit time attacks on each map so I haven't made any tier list as I'm still closing the gap between our times ( still learning )

But I do every character randomly because I don't like winning match making races easily thus I rarely use fast characters.

This is how I personally view each character in tiers.

( A ) How fast are they?

( B ) Are they flexible? Meaning on how many maps could you use this character to make your TT times via do you only use this character on _______ map and then use others on ______ maps. This could be explain how ( at least on the PS3 version ) that Shadow, Ralph, Gilius, and AGES are used on the great majority ( if not all ) of the maps in the PS3 version of ASRT. If the greatest players on the server aren't using characters that means that they're not fast good enough to make WRs. On occasion I see players using Vyse which may mean either 1 or 2 things, he's less popular than Shadow and thus people use Shadow more or Shadow is a tad bit better than Vyse but I consistently never see Metal despite how bad ass he is.

( C ) Hidden Stats also play a role within the game as mentioned earlier Sonic's handling is superior to a great majority of the characters even when they have the same stat, this is why many players agree that Nights is better than Reala, Nights seem to have exceptional Acceleration even when his/her stats are the same as other players. Also, Reala is not as good as Nights as Reala has invisible hit boxes because of the nose of his car. He like Danica have the biggest hit box of all the characters which hinder them on water maps ( more likely to flip out of control ) or hit walls on screen you clearly didn't touch because of the hit boxes that are invisible to the naked eye.

Most of the characters can be as fast as others ( TT wise ) but some characters are simply more flexible than others, this explains why I consistently say that Pudding is one of the worst characters in the game despite sharing Danica, Alex, Nights, Ulala's stats, unlike them ( Well Ulala also sucks ) her handling is unbearable on all 3 vehicles though as I said before she can also make great TT times but when it comes down to the nit and gritty maps like Burning Rangers, Graveyard Gig, Sunshine Tour, Roulette Road, Chilly Castle she'll be the last character you'd consider using because of her gawd awful handling.

Ahh! I see! I didn't think about that! I'll see if I can get use to all the characters (except Meemee, Pudding, and Ulala since I don't feel like losing) Maybe then I can find a better tier list I can put together. Thank you for your help! Oh and don't waste your time with Above Omnipotence. He may have a bunch of points but every race I've had with him he ragequits everytime he's not in first. He's not that good lol.
---