The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Here's The Real Tier Ranking List Of The Best Characters In The Game:

#1Above OmnipotencePosted 2/21/2013 6:26:30 PM
Ok, here's the tier list from overall best characters to worst characters, along with their best 3 mods in order:

Tier 1:
Wreck It Ralph - 1st. CONSOLE, 2nd. BOOST, 3rd. SPEED

Tier 2:
Dr. Eggman - 1st. CONSOLE, 2nd. BOOST, 3rd. STANDARD
Metal Sonic - 1st. CONSOLE, 2nd. BOOST, 3rd. SPEED

Tier 3:
Sonic - 1st. CONSOLE, 2nd. SPEED, 3rd. BOOST
Shadow - 1st. CONSOLE, 2nd. BOOST, 3rd. SPEED
Vyse - 1st. CONSOLE, 2nd. SPEED, 3rd. BOOST
Gilius - 1st. CONSOLE, 2nd. STANDARD, 3rd. SPEED
Ages - 1st. CONSOLE, 2nd. Boost, 3rd. STANDARD
B.D. Joe - 1st. CONSOLE, 2nd. SPEED, 3rd. BOOST
Joe Musashi - 1st. CONSOLE, 2nd. SPEED, 3rd. BOOST

Tier 4;
Tails - 1st. CONSOLE, 2nd. BOOST, 3rd. SPEED
Knuckles - 1st. CONSOLE, 2nd. BOOST, 3rd. SPEED
Gum - 1st. CONSOLE, 2nd. SPEED, 3rd. BOOST
Beat - 1st. CONSOLE, 2nd. BOOST, 3rd. SPEED
Nights - 1st. CONSOLE, 2nd. BOOST, 3rd. SPEED
Reala - 1st. CONSOLE, 2nd. BOOST, 3rd SPEED
Danica Patrick - 1st. CONSOLE, 2nd. BOOST, 3rd. SPEED

Tier 5:
Avatar - 1st. CONSOLE, 2nd. BOOST, 3rd. SPEED
Alex Kidd - 1st. CONSOLE, 2nd. SPEED, 3rd. BOOST
Amy - 1st. CONSOLE, 2nd. BOOST, 3rd. SPEED
Pudding - 1st. CONSOLE, 2nd. BOOST, 3rd. SPEED
Ulala - 1st. CONSOLE, 2nd. BOOST, 3rd. SPEED

Tier 6:
Amigo - 1st. CONSOLE, 2nd. BOOST, 3rd. SPEED
AiAi - 1st. CONSOLE, 2nd. BOOST, 3rd. SPEED
MeeMee - 1st. CONSOLE, 2nd. BOOST, 3rd. SPEED

These tiers were tested in Time Trial to see who exactly are the best/fastest characters. DEPENDING on the situation, ANY character has a chance at winning due to item usage. Tiers 1, 2, and 3 are what you're gonna see constantly winning online races if you're in a lobby full of excellent racers. Those characters are just that good compared to the rest of the other characters. The characters are only a few seconds apart from each other in terms of speeds but, fact is fact. There is a big speed gap when comparing Tiers 1/2/3 vs. the rest of the cast by like 5 - 10 seconds depending on the situation.
---
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being. XBL Gamer Tag: AboveOmnipotent
#2ValkyrieXVIIIPosted 2/21/2013 8:21:48 PM
Pretty okay tier, I'm positive you don't use all the characters. Your lack of understanding of each character's vehicle handling is proof of that. But good tier list anyway.
#3Above Omnipotence(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 9:45:42 PM
If I didn't know every handling of all the characters then, this tier list wouldn't exist. We've tested ALL of the characters, not just some of them, ALL of them. We KNOW who the best characters are and who are not. and KNOW ALL of the characters handling, which handling is something not to worry about if you actually KNOW how to handle the character. I'm positive you don't play with excellent players.
---
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being. XBL Gamer Tag: AboveOmnipotent
#4ValkyrieXVIIIPosted 2/21/2013 10:26:21 PM
Above Omnipotence posted...
I'm positive you don't play with excellent players.

^ Fail assumption is fail, I'm very skilled at this game and I know for a fact that both Shadow and Vyse are better than Metal Sonic, don't believe me? Use Metal on Sunshine Tour and then Shadow or Vyse, in fact, do the same with Gilius and Ralph. They're all better than Metal.

Eggman is better than Sonic? How? They're the same character, your tiers don't make any sense beside the fact its just a bunch of fast characters at the top which eventually handling doesn't become an issue in races but makes all the difference in TT.

You do realize that Pudding has terrible handling on all 3 vehicles and AiAi has excellent and you tier her above AiAi because of a 1 SPD difference? You obviously don't use Pudding.
#5Above Omnipotence(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 7:39:16 AM
If you truly believe you're very skilled at this game then, you should realize that your post made absolutely no sense. You're worried about "handling" and "Sunshine Tour"? That right there shows that you're definitely not a very skilled player because if you were then, you'd KNOW how to "handle" all characters on all mods and know that the CONSOLE MOD dominates the other mods. And yes, Metal Sonic IS faster and better than Shadow and Vyse but, not by much. I KNOW how to use all characters and all mods, you most definitely do not. And by the way, who are you? Get more practice so you understand and learn how to "handle" characters on their best mods and know what you're typing about.
---
#6Chandler014Posted 2/22/2013 12:54:50 PM
Danica Patrick deserves Tier 6, not 4! Every Time I race with her, I lose. Every time I race Against her, She Pushes me off ledges, Rams me, and Hits me with attacks when I'm Way ahead! Then I lose too! Grr..

CURSE YOU DANICA PATRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Official Miror Admin Of Shadows.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar
#7ValkyrieXVIIIPosted 2/22/2013 3:52:19 PM
Above Omnipotence posted...
If you truly believe you're very skilled at this game then, you should realize that your post made absolutely no sense. You're worried about "handling" and "Sunshine Tour"? That right there shows that you're definitely not a very skilled player because if you were then, you'd KNOW how to "handle" all characters on all mods and know that the CONSOLE MOD dominates the other mods. And yes, Metal Sonic IS faster and better than Shadow and Vyse but, not by much. I KNOW how to use all characters and all mods, you most definitely do not. And by the way, who are you? Get more practice so you understand and learn how to "handle" characters on their best mods and know what you're typing about.

Here's the problem with immature people such as yourself that gets offended when someone critique you. You assume I'm not good at the game because I said "Pretty okay tier, I'm positive you don't use all the characters." Did I say you were bad at this game? No, I simply implied that your tier list wasn't made properly because you didn't analyze every character in the game.

Metal Sonic - Top

Miles "Tails" Prower - Very High
Knuckles the Echidna - Very High
Wreck-It Ralph - Very High
AGES - Very High
Beat - Very High

Joe Musashi - High
Doctor Eggman - High
Sonic the Hedgehog - High
Shadow the Hedgehog - High
Vyse - High

Danica Patrick - Medium High
Nights - Medium High
Reala - Medium High
B.D. Joe - Medium High
Gilius Thunderhead - Medium High
Alex Kidd - Medium High

Gum - Medium
Amy Rose - Medium
AiAi - Medium
Ulala - Medium

MeeMee - Low
Amigo - Low

Pudding - Very Low

This is the tier list I made about 2 months ago, see how it's structured? This is because I didn't play with every character in the game, if I did, maybe once or twice so I tier'd them unfairly, looking back at it now this tier list is absurd. I believe this is what you did.

I pointed out Sunshine Tour because it has a very difficult to perform turn at the beginning of the stage which only the best handling characters can perform, while many characters can make this turn they're few that can make it without any slow down whatsoever, these characters being, Sonic, Eggman, Shadow and Vyse, tell me when you can do this with Metal Sonic. In fact, tell me if you can do the final turn of Roulette Road Road with Metal Sonic than you could Eggman, Sonic, Shadow and Vyse, or Gilius actually then come back and talk to me.

Again, I didn't say you were bad at the game I simply implied had you analyzed every character in the game equally your tier list would've came out differently as my early biased list shown is awful, Beat better than Gilius? Not happening.

And to your question "Who are you" I'm a player from the PS3 version and I like to check out the competition from versions, the versions aren't any different so I can give feedback and such in the 360 version if I so do incline to.
#8Above Omnipotence(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 5:20:16 PM
Once again, your post makes absolutely no sense and obviously you're not reading and comprehending well. You seriously think any turn on Sunshine Tour or ANY turn in this game is "difficult"? Just put your controller down if you don't wanna learn how to play this game, you're obviously just a beginner and don't want to surpass your level of amateur. We were CHAIN BOOSTING all turns/tight turns in the original game with ALL characters and you seriously think the turning on Sunshine Tour in this game "difficult". You MUST be a casual gamer/player, definitely not a hardcore excellent player. If "handling" and "turning tight corners" is what you PS3 players have problems with on the BEST mods then, you would NEVER win a race if you get the XBOX360 version. We would pretty much eat you alive with even the weakest characters. WE KNOW how to use ALL of the characters and know what characters are the best among them because WE USE/PLAY WITH ALL OF THE CHARACTERS, in case you missed this again. And nobody here is "offended", there's no reason to be, especially from an amateur that doesn't know what he's/she's posting about. You just like the game alot but, don't really know the game like you should. I won't call you "immature", I'm positive you don't know the meaning of the word.
---
#9ValkyrieXVIIIPosted 2/22/2013 5:36:48 PM
Oh geez you're so full of yourself and not worth talking to anymore. You're entitled to your opinions I guess.
#10Above Omnipotence(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 7:41:02 PM
Your opinion doesn't trump the facts. Don't type if you have no idea what you're typing about, which is obvious you don't.
---