Here's The Real Tier Ranking List Of The Best Characters In The Game:

#21The_HeapPosted 2/25/2013 8:57:01 PM
Or, put simply as possible:

Prove it. Your word does not mean a damn thing. You could be the Justin Wong of kart racers and it wouldn't mean anything without emprical explanations or statistical data.
---
ioioioioioio man
The Heap is short for heap of BS ~Slyfox729 http://tinyurl.com/azbd6u3
#22Above Omnipotence(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 12:10:58 PM
Valkyrie, I thought you were "done" typing long nonsense posts. Now, you're just here for entertainment. Since you're still hung up on "handling" and too lazy to practice and perfect the 3 best overall mods then, come on over to XBOX LIVE and entertain us expert players there with your "handling mod" to see that you'll get left behind by a large margin EVERY race. And to your buddy Heap/Herp, keep me amused. Let's see what you have to say this time so I can laugh.
---
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being. XBL Gamer Tag: AboveOmnipotent
#23ValkyrieXVIIIPosted 2/26/2013 12:49:41 PM
After so many years reading retarded youtube comments I should've known you were trolling from your very first post, I'm 100% sure now. Fail more Omni, fail more.
#24The_HeapPosted 2/26/2013 2:03:45 PM(edited)
It's blatantly obvious you're not interested in making a real tier list. There have been several good community tier lists put together for various games, but they all required cooperation with multiple players with different experiences. You do not care about any data but your preconceived notions. If I were to take a guess, I'd say your motivation for creating such a list and posting it constantly is that you seek a thrill from the "power" involved in deciding who is best and who is worst, establishing yourself as an authority without actually having any real data.

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?459296-The-OFFICIAL-Tier-Ranking-List!

Not a single person here believes your list is accurate. Numerous issues other than the ones have brought up are mentioned in this topic, but I don't think you have the education required to read it.

And why do you put quotes around "handling"?
---
ioioioioioio man
#25ValkyrieXVIIIPosted 2/26/2013 4:18:18 PM
Either he has a difficult time understanding intricate post or he's not nearly as good as he think he is. I never mentioned handling mod as that's imo the worst mod.
#26ValkyrieXVIIIPosted 2/26/2013 4:21:55 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#27ValkyrieXVIIIPosted 2/26/2013 4:26:34 PM
The_Heap posted...
It's blatantly obvious you're not interested in making a real tier list. There have been several good community tier lists put together for various games, but they all required cooperation with multiple players with different experiences. You do not care about any data but your preconceived notions. If I were to take a guess, I'd say your motivation for creating such a list and posting it constantly is that you seek a thrill from the "power" involved in deciding who is best and who is worst, establishing yourself as an authority without actually having any real data.

Not a single person here believes your list is accurate. Numerous issues other than the ones have brought up are mentioned in this topic, but I don't think you have the education required to read it.

Just read that thread you made on the Sega forums, hilarious read.

I'll say this one thing, if you want to be on top in MatchMaking you NEED to be able to keep up with the best times in Time Attack, I thought I was the best for along time until the Time Attackers started MatchMaking, I quickly realized the limitations of my skill ( not to say I lost but it was really difficult to win ) once they peel away from the crowd you're doomed, even if their in 2nd they'll almost surely catch up to you. Time Attack makes a HUGE difference.
#28Above Omnipotence(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 6:02:12 PM
ValkyrieXVIII posted...
The_Heap posted...

Just read that thread you made on the Sega forums, hilarious read.

I'll say this one thing, if you want to be on top in MatchMaking you NEED to be able to keep up with the best times in Time Attack, I thought I was the best for along time until the Time Attackers started MatchMaking, I quickly realized the limitations of my skill ( not to say I lost but it was really difficult to win ) once they peel away from the crowd you're doomed, even if their in 2nd they'll almost surely catch up to you. Time Attack makes a HUGE difference.

L.....O.....L And exactly how long did it take you to FINALLY figure that out? Practice, practice, and practice the best mods. In Time Attacks/Trials and Matchmaking on ANY/ALL racing games you'll ONLY see the best characters getting the BEST times and WINNING online races by HIGHLY SKILLED/EXPERT players, no ifs, ands, or buts. So seriously, why're still posting nonsense? I'd LOVE to hear your answer or, are you just typing just to be typing?

The Heap, you're still whining, crying, and entertaining me. Keep it up with your comical nonsense posts. And I see alot of lazy players just like you in that link you posted that has no idea what they're posting about. From me reading the posts, that Constipated person is asking questions that's understandable and nobody in that thread could argue against that list with a reason WHY it's not accurate. That person says he/she only sees the highly skilled racers pick the HIGH-TIER characters and CONSTANTLY WINNING MATCHMAKING races, did you catch that? Did you also catch that I said, "ANY character has a chance at winning DEPENDING on the SITUATION and ITEMS.". When the update finally comes out for this game and fix the crazy & janky collision is fixed then, the ONLY thing to worry about would be the items, nothing situational/collisional. Now, entertain me some more, let's see what you got comical to say this time?
---
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being. XBL Gamer Tag: AboveOmnipotent
#29ValkyrieXVIIIPosted 2/26/2013 8:07:14 PM
Keep being dumb Omni, keep being dumb.
#30The_HeapPosted 2/26/2013 8:31:24 PM
Ok, I'll make this simple.

In Time Attacks/Trials and Matchmaking on ANY/ALL racing games you'll ONLY see the best characters getting the BEST times and WINNING online races by HIGHLY SKILLED/EXPERT players, no ifs, ands, or buts.

False. Are you really implying that ONLY skilled players have ever won an online match?

From me reading the posts, that Constipated person is asking questions that's understandable and nobody in that thread could argue against that list with a reason WHY it's not accurate.

False. And even if their reasoning wasn't enough for you, I've laid out plenty of faults with your list that you still have yet to acknowledge. I'm gonna repeat this about twenty times so maybe you'll get the message. Provide us with the data you used to make this list. Provide us with the data you used to make this list. Provide us with the data you used to make this list. Provide us with the data you used to make this list. Provide us with the data you used to make this list. Provide us with the data you used to make this list. Provide us with the data you used to make this list. Provide us with the data you used to make this list. Provide us with the data you used to make this list. Provide us with the data you used to make this list. Provide us with the data you used to make this list. Provide us with the data you used to make this list. Provide us with the data you used to make this list. Provide us with the data you used to make this list. Provide us with the data you used to make this list. Provide us with the data you used to make this list.

Did you also catch that I said, "ANY character has a chance at winning DEPENDING on the SITUATION and ITEMS."

I am not denying that you did. Nor have I ever.

When the update finally comes out for this game and fix the crazy & janky collision is fixed then, the ONLY thing to worry about would be the items, nothing situational/collisional.

First of all, it is very unlikely that Sumo will ever fix the online collisions. 360 players know more than anyone how incompetent they are at mending netcode errors. Second, there are plenty of things besides collisions and items that throw a random element into the race. Stunt buffering. Transitional glitches. And, quite obviously: lag.

Now, entertain me some more, let's see what you got comical to say this time?

I still can't believe English is your first language. I've talked to elementary school students with a better grasp of debate than you.
---
ioioioioioio man