Here's The Real Tier Ranking List Of The Best Characters In The Game:

#31Above Omnipotence(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 8:35:28 AM
LOL Heap, we're having a ball with you and your silly nonsense posts, you're very entertaining with your lack of reading, lack of comprehending, laziness of S&ASRT, and lack knowledge of S&ASRT. We've made the official tier list of the very first game and some of the people didn't believe it, only the ones that PRACTICED did. When we discovered and told everybody about "chain-boosting" and how some characters benefit the most from it, the non-believers got tired of being LAZY and PRACTICED. From that point on everybody KNEW what characters were top-tier and who were not. I highly doubt you played the first game, you would've been typing nonsense back then as well. You're not finished entertaining here so, what comical nonsense are you gonna type this time? And Valkrie, I thought you were "done"? Or do you wanna continue to entertain us as well?
---
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being. XBL Gamer Tag: AboveOmnipotent
#32The_HeapPosted 2/27/2013 2:23:02 PM(edited)
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-authority

Show us your data.

If I was the worst player in history, would it somehow validate your complete lack of understanding in the fields of logic, argumentation and proper manners? I'm beginning to think your username is not ironic, and that you actually have a serious god complex.
---
ioioioioioio man
The Heap is short for heap of BS ~Slyfox729 http://tinyurl.com/azbd6u3
#33ValkyrieXVIIIPosted 2/27/2013 3:55:00 PM
Above Omnipotence posted...
ValkyrieXVIII posted...
The_Heap posted...
It's blatantly obvious you're not interested in making a real tier list. There have been several good community tier lists put together for various games, but they all required cooperation with multiple players with different experiences. You do not care about any data but your preconceived notions. If I were to take a guess, I'd say your motivation for creating such a list and posting it constantly is that you seek a thrill from the "power" involved in deciding who is best and who is worst, establishing yourself as an authority without actually having any real data.

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?459296-The-OFFICIAL-Tier-Ranking-List!

Not a single person here believes your list is accurate. Numerous issues other than the ones have brought up are mentioned in this topic, but I don't think you have the education required to read it.

And why do you put quotes around "handling"?

Just read that thread you made on the Sega forums, hilarious read.

I'll say this one thing, if you want to be on top in MatchMaking you NEED to be able to keep up with the best times in Time Attack, I thought I was the best for along time until the Time Attackers started MatchMaking, I quickly realized the limitations of my skill ( not to say I lost but it was really difficult to win ) once they peel away from the crowd you're doomed, even if their in 2nd they'll almost surely catch up to you. Time Attack makes a HUGE difference.

L.....O.....L And exactly how long did it take you to FINALLY figure that out? Practice, practice, and practice the best mods. In Time Attacks/Trials and Matchmaking on ANY/ALL racing games you'll ONLY see the best characters getting the BEST times and WINNING online races by HIGHLY SKILLED/EXPERT players, no ifs, ands, or buts. So seriously, why're still posting nonsense? I'd LOVE to hear your answer or, are you just typing just to be typing?

The Heap, you're still whining, crying, and entertaining me. Keep it up with your comical nonsense posts. And I see alot of lazy players just like you in that link you posted that has no idea what they're posting about. From me reading the posts, that Constipated person is asking questions that's understandable and nobody in that thread could argue against that list with a reason WHY it's not accurate. That person says he/she only sees the highly skilled racers pick the HIGH-TIER characters and CONSTANTLY WINNING MATCHMAKING races, did you catch that? Did you also catch that I said, "ANY character has a chance at winning DEPENDING on the SITUATION and ITEMS.". When the update finally comes out for this game and fix the crazy & janky collision is fixed then, the ONLY thing to worry about would be the items, nothing situational/collisional. Now, entertain me some more, let's see what you got comical to say this time?

My last post he acknowledges that I mentioned Time Attack while ignoring the fact that I had made 2 post prior to this one ( one being my 2nd post on this thread ) mentioning Time Attack pretty much admiring that he isn't even reading our post. Good luck with this clown Heap.
#34Above Omnipotence(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 9:02:44 PM
LOL Heap and Valkrie, Y'all went from posting long nonsense to short nonsense. Post more and entertain us, we're not done laughing at 2 unskilled and lazy crybabies. Let's see what comical nonsense responses you 2 come up with?
---
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being. XBL Gamer Tag: AboveOmnipotent
#35HydoomPosted 3/2/2013 6:54:11 AM
Above Omnipotence posted...
LOL Heap and Valkrie, Y'all went from posting long nonsense to short nonsense. Post more and entertain us, we're not done laughing at 2 unskilled and lazy crybabies. Let's see what comical nonsense responses you 2 come up with?

Tis sad that you degrade yourself to the level of an egotistical playground bully.

You have yet to explain your tier placements. You have no data, only the word of your mouth. You posts have all been the same, claiming that those who reasonably counter you are vastly inferior and foolish. You fail to understand that the voice of one has little to no value.

Further more, you've merely identified yourself as an antagonistic, egotistical snot who will laugh and insult others when you have no defensive argument beyond your own petty words. Why should we trust your list when you have given us NO reason to, and have actually given us more than enough reason to disregard your existance entirely?

:/ The only reason I even posted here is because I'm bored enough, and I'm both amused at and tired of your ego.
#36Above Omnipotence(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 6:11:38 PM
LOL You must be a lazy player too?
---
#37SzurkuletPosted 3/15/2013 11:24:32 PM
lol this topic.
---
What a charming prospect - the offer of oral copulation in exchange for pizza. If only the battle of Trafalgar was won in such a fashion. - Matt Berry/Snuff Box
#38gangsta_livinPosted 3/24/2013 4:11:14 PM
hahahah this is comical