Patch Information

• Topic Archived

User Info: SeahorseCpt89

SeahorseCpt89
4 years ago#11
So I'm not the only one who's license gave me the wrong favorite character? I know it's not that big of a deal but nice to see it fixed anyway. Hell, nice to see all these fixes. Maybe the online will be playable again.
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
4 years ago#12
Setnaro X posted...
Come on now, seriously? Enough with the "NO U!" already.

In case you haven't realized it, this board is dead and there isn't much else happening on it anyway. The 2 of us are the only ones posting in your informative topic. At least it's stayed bumped.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

User Info: MechaKirby

MechaKirby
4 years ago#13
About damn time.
GTag/PSN: MechaknightX http://i.minus.com/i7veL9wbPUU85.gif

User Info: megasoniczxx

megasoniczxx
4 years ago#14
DarkAdonis123 posted...
Setnaro X posted...
Come on now, seriously? Enough with the "NO U!" already.

In case you haven't realized it, this board is dead and there isn't much else happening on it anyway. The 2 of us are the only ones posting in your informative topic. At least it's stayed bumped.

Still not any reason to start a child fight in someone elses topic (sorry for the term but that's the best way to describe it).

User Info: Koubek_Tercel

Koubek_Tercel
4 years ago#15
Many people think so.
"OK, whatever you are, if you wanna avoid an embarrassing beatdown, you'd better give up NOW!!"

User Info: Toadkart

Toadkart
4 years ago#16
I see no difference in the difficulty of the traffic attack missions. Why bother tuning it at all if you're not going to make it noticeably easier?

User Info: Knight_Rider_3K

Knight_Rider_3K
3 years ago#17
Toadkart posted...
I see no difference in the difficulty of the traffic attack missions. Why bother tuning it at all if you're not going to make it noticeably easier?

Same
You may beat me at a game, but with my smoking hot wife, I win at life.

User Info: Toadkart

Toadkart
3 years ago#18
I've since beaten the remaining traffic attack missions on expert, so I guess there's some difference, but man some of those were hard.

User Info: sshadow5002

sshadow5002
3 years ago#19
This is brilliant news, I havent touched the game since before christmas but I think I might start playing again now :D
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived