Hard to enjoy when I never get to pick my character online

#1DegalonPosted 3/26/2013 7:17:12 PM
So irritating. I play Gum. I want to use Gum. But unfortunately I never get to use her simply because the other guy can go through the menus faster than I can? Screw that. It should let me still be Gum because I WAS JUST USING HER.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
Official Fuu of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards
#2HydoomPosted 3/30/2013 9:25:55 AM
Might as well have a back-up favorite character. o.o

I usually prioritize AGES, then fall back to Vyse, Gilius, Tails, or Dr. Robotnik if any of the others are chosen.

So simply get more favorites. ouo
#3valkyrieslayerPosted 4/2/2013 9:16:27 PM
I have the same problem 8 times out of 10. I honestly started using her on a whim after I had unlocked her back when the game first came out. I noticed other people liked her quite a bit too though pretty early on. No Zobio and Zobiko for me to play this time around, Gum's pretty popular so I just use my Avatar is she's taken.

I just wish the avatar didn't talk...like at all. Long story short, i feel your pain.
---
"They say lions push their cubs off a cliff to test their worthiness. I just want to push you off a cliff. Good luck!" ~ Ms. Kittycat (disgaea 3)
#4Degalon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 1:03:23 PM
valkyrieslayer posted...
I have the same problem 8 times out of 10. I honestly started using her on a whim after I had unlocked her back when the game first came out. I noticed other people liked her quite a bit too though pretty early on. No Zobio and Zobiko for me to play this time around, Gum's pretty popular so I just use my Avatar is she's taken.

I just wish the avatar didn't talk...like at all. Long story short, i feel your pain.

lol, I used to main Zobio and Zobiko as well lol.

I guess i can fall back on Ulala, who I used before Gum....so I either wind up using her or Danica Patrick, both because their cars look really cool.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
Official Fuu of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards
#5UltimaKeyMasterPosted 4/30/2013 12:21:06 PM
Yeah, kinda sucks that multiples of the same character are never allowed in either these games or Mario Kart unless you use Avatars or Miis.

Oh well, at least I have several non-Avatar backup characters I can use. Though...I can agree with wanting to shut that Peanuts-adult-speech-pattern Avatar up.
---
PSN-BrandonSkyblade, Xbox Live-Red Skyblade 64
Steam-brandonskysword