Questions about boost mechanic

#11Rai_Katsushiro(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 10:55:17 AM
theoneonlyone posted...
...cuz when u r in the lead, u slow down and every1 else is goin faster than u...

Really? Do you know if this applies only to the lead, or does the slow-down apply proportionally to your place in the race (3th place would be faster than 2nd, and 2nd would be faster than 1st)?
#12theoneonlyonePosted 4/21/2013 1:47:25 PM
no,it only applies 2 1st place,which means a character like mee mee or amigo would have a hard time leading a race..lol
#13Above OmnipotencePosted 4/21/2013 3:37:55 PM
RealDOP, feel free to return so that I may put you in your place, like always. and you're not doing anything better with your time, who do you think you're fooling? LOL
---
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being. XBL Gamer Tag: AboveOmnipotent
#14Rai_Katsushiro(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 3:57:09 PM
@theoneonlyone

I see, thanks!

A couple more questions:

4. Do stunts also cap at 3 levels like drifts, or will I get a level 4 boost if I do 4 stunts in a row in mid-air before landing?

5. What about boost panels and boost items, do they each add a single level to the boost, or do they add more?

Again, thanks in advance.
#15theoneonlyonePosted 4/28/2013 6:09:57 PM
ok when do stunts,try to do different ones,than do like 4 flips in a row,cuz if u do 4 flips in a row,all u will get is a lvl 3 boost,but if u do a front flip and backflip,and 2 barrel rolls,u will get a lvl 4 boost and it will last way longer than them 4 flips u did...and using a boost and hitting boost panels will take ur current boost 2 the next lvl,and btw 1 boost item,is an automatic lvl 4 boost remember that,anymore questions feel free to ask,i will answer them as honestly as i can