Done with career mode!

#1SideShowBattPosted 4/20/2013 4:35:43 PM
Finally unlocked AGES don't care about the 180 or 200 unlockables not worth the trouble. I'm just happy with a full roster. Hope in the sequel they go back to the Sega Miles currency and just buy the characters from the in game store.
---
XBL Tag- SideShowBatt
Nintendo Network- SideShowBatt
#2Koubek_TercelPosted 4/20/2013 7:32:57 PM
I have 208 stars!!

Yeah, rather stupid way to unlock characters, unlike the last game!!
---
"OK, whatever you are, if you wanna avoid an embarrassing beatdown, you'd better give up NOW!!"
#3SR71haloPosted 4/21/2013 12:35:00 AM
Good reason there isn't much reason to get any more stars after unlocking AGES unless you're a completion isn't. I hardly use the console mods anyway.
---
Now Leave!
#4mrbogdenPosted 5/11/2013 5:05:37 PM
I hate this new unlock system. I am a very, very casual racing game player and there really is no way I am going to get all characters.

I bought this for splitscreen with friends and it sucks to explain to them why I only have 2/3 of the characters unlocked.
#5megasoniczxxPosted 5/12/2013 4:24:15 PM
mrbogden posted...
I hate this new unlock system. I am a very, very casual racing game player and there really is no way I am going to get all characters.

I bought this for splitscreen with friends and it sucks to explain to them why I only have 2/3 of the characters unlocked.

Practice makes perfect my friend don't say that you won't be able to do something because you can do it if you put your mind to it (cheesy I know but its the truth).
#6mrbogdenPosted 5/13/2013 11:54:22 AM
megasoniczxx posted...
mrbogden posted...

Practice makes perfect my friend don't say that you won't be able to do something because you can do it if you put your mind to it (cheesy I know but its the truth).

Thanks for the support but I won't. I don't even really want to take the time to do the campaign let alone 3 star it.
#7theoneonlyonePosted 5/14/2013 9:20:20 PM
im R3alDop3,i used to be the same way bout the 3 stars.but when u practice and race people who have 3 stars,.u will get better,so just stick wit it and u can achieve greatness ^_^