What a laugh

#1Cyris_WinheimPosted 4/29/2013 11:03:51 AM
I had the misfortune of running into AboveOmnipotence in a matchmaking room after having read through his infamous topic. Right away I noticed that he was a habitual ragequitter. I called him out on this, as well as his alleged tier list topic, and everything he said in response only served to confirm my suspicions that he was an egotistical snot with delusions of grandeur. I pointed out that he was asked, repeatedly, to provide evidence as to why he considered his tier list as "fact", and he proceeded to call me "weak" and "lazy" for no apparent reason, just as he did with everyone else who had legitimate reasons to doubt his presentation. He's like a playground bully who resorts to petty namecalling whenever he can't provide any legitimate response that wouldn't damage his precious ego.
Just watch. If I'm lucky, he'll come back here as well and respond with his usual not-answers. He said he was entertained by my lengthy responses to all of his messages, which were more rational than he will ever be, and now I must admit that I put forth more effort than he should ever deserve. I realized that I was wasting my breath on what must be either a troll or someone incredibly deluded. Do you still think online anonymity, and the resulting behaviors thereof, was a good idea?
---
Smoking is bad for your health, but good for your EVE!
#2Shadowteddiex3Posted 4/29/2013 3:27:00 PM
That guy is a complete idiot. There's no point wasting your time with him. He'll just ignore everything you say and write "LOL." The kid has a serious problems. Just let him ragequit instead of learning from his mistakes, he'll never get better that way.
---
I hope you're BEARy preBEARed for this unBEARable BEAR of a battle! :D
#3Roll_kix_azzPosted 4/29/2013 4:41:21 PM
It's sad how he ragequits almost all the time, even finding a way to avoid a penalty from post-patch ragequitting, yet he calls other people quitters on here. It's like the biggest act of hypocrisy I've ever seen lol.
---
Remember: Roll is FTW, ppl who h8 her are FTL. This is a golden rule
Official Ino of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 board
#4theoneonlyonePosted 4/30/2013 6:58:41 AM
hey whats up its me R3aldop3,and i learned how to deal wit sum1 like above,a long time ago,sum1 as garbage as they be,dont have any room to call any1 a name or try to give any player some advice,i just ignore everything he say,and like i always tell him,dont talk to me wit ur words talk 2 me,wit ur racing,and then ill start listening to what u have 2 say,until then,u r like a ant swimming in the ocean,u got a long way to go,,well thats all i wanted to say,see ya peeps ^_^
#5Above OmnipotencePosted 4/30/2013 6:07:33 PM
LOL Topic creator, there's another 1 of your long heart-pouring laughable messages, keep me entertained with your whining & crying. *kisses*

And RealDOP, I ALWAYS used to make you ragequit AND I've made you ragequit defeating your weak easy self with Meme, the weakest character in the game. I've made you quit this game, which is why we don't see you play anymore. Feel free to come back so that I can steamroll you again.....and make you quit.....again. *kisses*

And shadowted or whatever you wanna call yourself, you're weak too. *kisses*
---
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being. XBL Gamer Tag: AboveOmnipotent
#6Cyris_Winheim(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 12:17:30 PM
Please explain how calling out your egotistical attitude is considered "whining" or "crying". Enlighten me, O omnipotent one.
---
#7Above OmnipotencePosted 5/5/2013 1:41:56 PM
Ooooh, you're shortened your heart-pouring message, how cute. LOL Your whining & crying won't increase your gameplay. Train yourself harder sweety. *kisses*
---
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being. XBL Gamer Tag: AboveOmnipotent
#8Cyris_Winheim(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 3:13:45 PM
You're one to talk. You don't even have all the stars. I do.
---
#9rekyohaPosted 5/10/2013 4:04:08 AM
So people still ragequit even with the patch. What happened to just having fun? I enjoy playing this online even if I lose.
---
It's the 2nd best thing you can do by yourself- Tom, GT-SunbakedStone3 http://myanimelist.net/profile/sonictoryuiai
#10Above OmnipotencePosted 5/10/2013 10:01:32 PM
Having all the stars won't improve your gameplay for Matchmaking. Train yourself so that I won't keep picking on for being a sore loser at this game sweety..:) *kisses*
---