Rumours floating on DLC

#1Tyris_FlarePosted 5/16/2013 8:56:17 AM
A couple of people online said the dlc is in its final stages and ready to be implemented very soon. Does anyone know if this is true and when?

Prolific Amy User
#2Knight_Rider_3KPosted 5/17/2013 12:34:01 AM
No, that is BS.

This game is dead in the water. No DLC is coming.
---
The Nat Swatters: J. Upton, R. Pena, E. Gattis, F. Freeman, and the Braves Bullpen!
#3Fastest_SpartanPosted 5/20/2013 6:31:55 PM
Knight_Rider_3K posted...
No, that is BS.

Not confirmed. They have to get the rights to get certain characters so maybe it's taking a while because of that. DLC isn't deconfirmed yet.
---
If someone tries to touch you, DO A BARREL ROLL!!!
#4TheIastspartanPosted 6/4/2013 11:04:10 PM
I'll believe it when I see official confirmation.

As of now, I've pretty much given up all hope for this game getting DLC.
#5PedroMontanaPosted 6/5/2013 9:49:25 AM
Fastest_Spartan posted...
Knight_Rider_3K posted...
No, that is BS.

Not confirmed. They have to get the rights to get certain characters so maybe it's taking a while because of that. DLC isn't deconfirmed yet.

Honestly, instead of making a poll with choices that are impractical, never had a western release or have legal issues, they should have either only given practical options or never tried to involve the fans at all.

There are plenty of valid characters from internationally released 100% Sega franchises like Sonic, HotD, Virtua Cop/Fighter, Burning Rangers, Shenmue, Phantasy Star and so on. They cut simply bring back the characters cut from the previous game in a classic pack, or expand on the franchises that are already there with characters or tracks.

If people really insist on obscure surprises look at how Project X Zone (3DS) has no problems to include characters from Sakura Wars, Dynamite Cop, the HotD spinoff Zombi Revenge, Fighting Vipers and other stuff no one knows.

It's really NOT that hard to get something done, but it seems Sumo went for the most problematic characters because they listened to completely unreasonable fan input that was corrupted by sudden fad like obsessions with Genesis one-offs and an invasion by vocaloid fans.
---
No More Heroes
#6Lao Nash EpyonPosted 6/18/2013 10:51:33 AM
I'd really love to see a character or track from Shining Force II!
---
"It's 2012. If you think hindering the rights of other human beings that have no direct affect on your life is ok, then you are a bigot."
-NikoreJM
#7DarkAdonis123Posted 6/27/2013 5:25:44 AM
This game came out nearly 8 months ago, and some people are STILL clinging to hope for dlc? It's not happening. Best to just accept it at this point because its pretty obvious. Using "not confirmed" as your rebuttal 7-8 months after launch is as desperate of an attempt to stay in denial as it gets.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#8Fastest_SpartanPosted 6/27/2013 11:38:45 AM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
This game came out nearly 8 months ago, and some people are STILL clinging to hope for dlc? It's not happening. Best to just accept it at this point because its pretty obvious. Using "not confirmed" as your rebuttal 7-8 months after launch is as desperate of an attempt to stay in denial as it gets.

Skyrim's first DLC didn't come til about 7-8 months after its release either. They could just be having trouble with copyright at this point (most SEGA IP's weren't even made by SEGA) so I'm not losing all hope just yet.
---
If someone tries to touch you, DO A BARREL ROLL!!!
#9DarkAdonis123Posted 6/27/2013 2:04:39 PM
Fastest_Spartan posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...

Skyrim's first DLC didn't come til about 7-8 months after its release either. They could just be having trouble with copyright at this point (most SEGA IP's weren't even made by SEGA) so I'm not losing all hope just yet.

Bethesda made it pretty clear dlc was coming, and it was easy to believe considering they've provided plenty of it with their other games like Skyrim. This game however is dead. And speculating about why dlc that's never coming is taking so long won't change that I'm afraid. But I guess you're not hurting anyone by holding on.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#10Setnaro XPosted 7/4/2013 11:54:15 AM
The game got an update on the PC. It includes a new DLC character, General Winters of Company of Heroes 2. So, those who thought it wasn't going to happen, there you go.
---
http://backloggery.com/SetnaroX
"Proper sound shatters glass. Proper sound shatters the Universe."