I hope there's a Valkyria Chronicles character.

#1Arceus1234Posted 5/2/2012 11:16:16 AM
I love that game, it's the only game made by SEGA (Not counting Sonic) that I've actually enjoyed.

Before anyone says anything I haven't played Skies of Arcadia, because I have no Dreamcast; and last Summer when I was planning in buying it on eBay it was like $150.

I do think that the Valkyria Chronicles rep could be Selvaria (She seems popular enough since she was brought back in VC 2 for no reason other than to make fans happy)
---
"Un-Believable!"
-Cheria Barnes - Tales of Graces: f
#2Dragunov_4_everPosted 5/2/2012 11:37:55 AM
Selvaria is probably the most significant character. She's even on the game's boxart and stands out with her weird anime-cliche "supernatural" powers that would suit this game better than any generic soldier-type character.

I think that she shouldn't actually be driving her vehicle. She should just be stood on top of a tank. Maybe in her win pose the hatch of the tank pops open to reveal one of the main Welkin. It's similar to how Akira and Jacky and together for a single vehicle.

At the very least we should just get Welkin driving a tank and for his All-Star mode Selvaria jumps down and shoots blasts from her lance from the top of the tank.
---
TTT2: Dragunov, Marduk, Ogre, Jinpachi, Alisa.
#3DeuxHeroPosted 5/2/2012 12:08:32 PM(edited)
It's not like the first game doesn't have teams and the title screen shows Alica riding atop the Edelweiss, so Alica+Welkin seems viable.
---
God was a dream of good government. You will soon have your God, and you will make it with your own hands.-Morpheus -Deus Ex
#4summerclawPosted 5/2/2012 12:03:04 PM
They are going to look really odd with the different art style. Like beat.
---
I can eat a Hot Dog underwater.
#5Dragon_DezPosted 5/2/2012 1:54:35 PM
Same here. I'm hoping for a Valkyria Chronicles characters to be in this as well.
#6Lost7thPosted 5/2/2012 2:33:25 PM(edited)
Arceus1234 posted...
I love that game, it's the only game made by SEGA (Not counting Sonic) that I've actually enjoyed.

Before anyone says anything I haven't played Skies of Arcadia, because I have no Dreamcast; and last Summer when I was planning in buying it on eBay it was like $150.

I

it's on the gamecube too and I HEARD they wanted to do it on PSN
---
PSN: Braveking7th
PIMP HARDER FOR THE PYM PARTICLES
#7Arceus1234(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 3:01:44 PM
Lost7th posted...
Arceus1234 posted...

I

it's on the gamecube too and I HEARD they wanted to do it on PSN

I know it was on GameCube, that was the one that costed $150 bucks
---
"Un-Believable!"
-Cheria Barnes - Tales of Graces: f
#8Dragon_DezPosted 5/2/2012 3:03:26 PM
I would guess that Welchin Gunther and Alicia Melchiott would be my choice as a Valkyria Chronicles rep.
#9BlueAdeptRoguePosted 5/2/2012 4:46:41 PM
I'm surprised that no one mentions about having anyone from the second game when talking about Valkyria Chronicles.
#10Lost7thPosted 5/2/2012 5:00:11 PM
BlueAdeptRogue posted...
I'm surprised that no one mentions about having anyone from the second game when talking about Valkyria Chronicles.

Im not

it sucked
---
PSN: Braveking7th
PIMP HARDER FOR THE PYM PARTICLES
More topics from this board...
Damn this game is great.Revoredo18/25 5:40PM