Rumor/possible leak:TF2 Characters as third guest character?!

#11Kage-MaruPosted 11/14/2012 8:10:00 PM
game2002 posted...
Kage-Maru posted...
howcome ps3 gets f***in nothing AGAIN?! come the f*** on sega. at least give us kazuma

Sega asked for Sackboy, but got turned down.

Anyway...
http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=EFAJ-G1h2UE

really? glad sackboy isnt in it. so sick of that f***head. but still annoyed how this is the only system with nothin exclusive
---
You fools who would fight back against Satan! Accompanied by the Devil Army, He has arrived from the deepest part of Hell.
King of Devil, Akuma Shogun.
#12DuConLaFlemePosted 11/15/2012 3:56:57 AM
Well, the Wii U don't have Kirby because Nintendo is being Nintendo as always.
actually, outside of the PC timed exclusive, what do we have has exclusive characters?
Mii and avatars?
#13toad133Posted 11/15/2012 4:15:12 AM
DuConLaFleme posted...
actually, outside of the PC timed exclusive, what do we have has exclusive characters?
Mii and avatars?

SEGA never asked for Kirby. The developer merely responded if he could use any Nintendo character he wanted, he'd pick Kirby.
---
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.
#14summerclawPosted 11/15/2012 4:26:54 AM
Kage-Maru posted...
howcome ps3 gets f***in nothing AGAIN?! come the f*** on sega. at least give us kazuma

PS3 owners have little big planet Karting... Hey maybe you can get a drivable Vita but then when it turns into a boat it will just sink, to represent its sales.
---
In every loss, in every lie, in every truth that you'd deny
And each regret and each goodbye was a mistake too great to hide.
#15NewCastlEmperorPosted 11/15/2012 4:39:01 AM

If so, then why the hell is Scribblenauts Unlimited able to have a TF2 hat (which most likely hints towards Steam-exclusive TF2 words, considering the next point) AND Wii U-exclusive Mario and Zelda words?
#16The_Shadow_LinkPosted 11/15/2012 6:28:33 AM(edited)
It's real

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EFAJ-G1h2UE

---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#17Objection102Posted 11/15/2012 10:24:32 AM
The_Shadow_Link posted...
It's real

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EFAJ-G1h2UE

Alright, I'll admit, this is amazing but it pisses me off at the same time. I'd love to play as Pyro/Heavy/Spy, but my laptop is not of gaming quality, plus I don't like using my card to buy things online (assuming that it's exclusive to Steam, and there aren't prepaid Steam cards).

And once again, the PS3 gets the shaft. We should have gotten a PS-exclusive character, like one from Valkyria Chronicles or Yakuza. Heck, I'd take Hatsune Miku if anyone. But SEGA has to ignore us yet again...

Hopefully there'll be more, better DLC in the future.

/rant
---
PSN: KJman456
"Such parlor tricks can get stuffed!" - Elizabeth
#18NewCastlEmperorPosted 11/15/2012 11:16:58 AM
We should have gotten a PS-exclusive character [...] But SEGA has to ignore us yet again...

Blame the fact that Sumo always takes the console-exclusive guests from the system manufacturer's own IPs (IE: Banjo and TF2), because they explicitly stated that they tried to get Sackboy, which is particulary idiotic considering the mere existence of that inferior game LBP Karting... Couldn't they have gone, for I dunno, Ratchet or two Coles or (to keep Naughty Dog traditions of a kart game after a trilogy) Drake or some other PlayStation All-Star who doesn't have a racing game yet (Hell, I'll even take that abomination of a skater punk doucheface Donte for a PS3 exclusive)?
#19Objection102Posted 11/15/2012 2:29:31 PM
NewCastlEmperor posted...
We should have gotten a PS-exclusive character [...] But SEGA has to ignore us yet again...

Blame the fact that Sumo always takes the console-exclusive guests from the system manufacturer's own IPs (IE: Banjo and TF2), because they explicitly stated that they tried to get Sackboy, which is particulary idiotic considering the mere existence of that inferior game LBP Karting... Couldn't they have gone, for I dunno, Ratchet or two Coles or (to keep Naughty Dog traditions of a kart game after a trilogy) Drake or some other PlayStation All-Star who doesn't have a racing game yet (Hell, I'll even take that abomination of a skater punk doucheface Donte for a PS3 exclusive)?

They tried for Sackboy but gave up after him... That really blows :/
---
PSN: KJman456
"Such parlor tricks can get stuffed!" - Elizabeth