Screw zombies, I want to take on waves of aliens with some mates!

#1United_WorldPosted 5/1/2012 6:38:07 PM
Well, there could be alien zombies as minor enemies.

But imagine you and three of your buddies taking on an alien armada in a survival mode similar to zombies.There would be so much variety in the enemy types. There could be the previously mentionned zombie alien as that are stronger in numbers. The foot troopers. Alien mechs and starships shooting down on us. And the alien technology that could be used in various ways whether it's to your advantage or otherwise.

I'd be so down with this.
---
Give it to me, baby.
#2MechaKirbyPosted 5/1/2012 9:21:15 PM
Sounds like you want halo
---
Gamer Tag and PSN: MechaknightX
T-H-R-O-T-T-L-E....hmmmm......BREAK!!! ~ Patrick
#3LuneyToonzPosted 5/1/2012 9:26:59 PM
United_World posted...
Give to me, Baby.

uh huh uh huh

and all the ladies say I'm pretty fly for a white guy
---
http://i52.tinypic.com/m82ux5.jpg <--- hehehe.
#4ccgilPosted 5/1/2012 9:42:11 PM
United_World posted...
Well, there could be alien zombies as minor enemies.

But imagine you and three of your buddies taking on an alien armada in a survival mode similar to zombies.There would be so much variety in the enemy types. There could be the previously mentionned zombie alien as that are stronger in numbers. The foot troopers. Alien mechs and starships shooting down on us. And the alien technology that could be used in various ways whether it's to your advantage or otherwise.

I'd be so down with this.

No, that'd be stupid. I want zombies.
---
inglourious basterds- elite gaming clan
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655241260952087/
#5eds41591Posted 5/2/2012 10:43:18 AM
Sounds like you want Mass Effect 3 multiplayer. I don't know if you're trolling but you pretty much described it exactly, minus the starships shooting at you.
---
Come shoot at me in Black Ops
PSNID:owa415
#6VejitaSS4Posted 5/2/2012 11:32:42 AM
i want a dinosaur mode
#7United_World(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 1:42:45 PM
MechaKirby posted...
Sounds like you want halo

Neh. I'd like to play a Call of Duty game with this feature.
---
Give it to me, baby.
#8Send_More_BearsPosted 5/2/2012 2:13:03 PM
sounds pretty ***..
i prefer zombies.
---
Bears, and Bears, and Bears, Oh My!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q0Jud1YDbU&feature=related
#9Naked_Snake1964Posted 5/2/2012 2:19:25 PM
VejitaSS4 posted...
i want a dinosaur mode

.................................................. ................__-~":::,-~~-,_::::"-
.................................................. ..........~"::::::::::::::"::::::::::::::::::::::\
.................................................. .__-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
..........................................__-~"::,-':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::~-,
..........................._______~"___-~"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::: :: :::::::::::"-,
......................,~"::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,: |
....................:/:::::::::::::::::__-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~":'\'-,:\:|:\|::\|\: :\:|
...................,'::::::::,-~~"~"_::',::|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :: :::,~ ':\'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|:|/
..............._,-'"~----":::/,~""-:|::|::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\::|/
............,-'::::::::::::::::'-\~"O_/::,'::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::\'-,:|::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,: :\
............|:::::::::::::::::-,_'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':\'-,:\'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\- ,|''
............|::,-~"::::::::::::::"~~":::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::'-,:',\|
.........../::/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~"\:\'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|
........./::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-,|:::\-,:|\|..\|
......./:::::::\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-,\:::|\:|::''
......,':::::::,'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~'
.....,'::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-~"::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/
..../:::::::::|:::::::::::::---~~""::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'::::::::: :: |_,-'
..,'::::::::::::",:,-~"::::::::"-,::::::::::|:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|::::,'
./:::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::\:::|"""~-,~,_/::::::::,':::/
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::|::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::"-':::\: : : : : : |: : :\::::::\ Now that's what I'm talking 'bout
::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|::::|
:::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::"-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : : |::: |'-,/|:::|
::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\::::::::::: \::: \"-/|::|
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,__:::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\:|\: : : : \::\":/|\|
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_:|:|\: : : '-,\::"::,'\
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|:||\,-, : '-,\:::|-'-
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/::|-/\--';;\:::/: ||\-,
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :/...'-,::::::"~::::"-,/_:|:/\:/|/|/|_/:|
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |......"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~":::|
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |........."-,_::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\ .............."~--_____-~~
---
"Kept you waiting, huh?"