The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Not gonna lie...

#1Re_AnimatorPosted 5/1/2012 8:19:22 PM
...I laughed throughout the entirety of the debut trailer.

Just...LOL.

Nothing innovative. Just more of the same, except now they will implement aspects of other (better) futuristic shooters in a half-assed manner.

I mean seriously...as if IW resurrecting Price time and time again wasn't enough...Treyarch is now going to do it with Frank Woods.

Yeah...real innovation here. Just sad...

...LOL.
#2United_WorldPosted 5/1/2012 8:32:22 PM
Because you had nothing better to do, right?
---
Give it to me, baby.
#3Lord HammPosted 5/1/2012 8:36:27 PM
I think its got to be a joke....

Adding science fiction aspects is a dying gasp gimmic that never works....

Remember Ghost Recon? Remember Battlefield 2042? Remember Command and Conquer?

I could go on and on about how many franchises where ruined becuase of Science fiction gimmicks forced down the throat of an unsuspecting consumer
---
You know why they call it an Xbox 360
When you look at it, you turn 360 degrees and walk away.
#4sworderPosted 5/1/2012 8:37:00 PM
innovation comes in the form of gameplay. we didn't see any gameplay, just some cutscenes.

dumb topic
---
Aww, I love when trolls develop feelings and become self-aware. - Ark is Back
#5Re_Animator(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 8:43:54 PM
sworder posted...
innovation comes in the form of gameplay. we didn't see any gameplay, just some cutscenes.

dumb topic

Now that I'm done LOL'ing at the trailer, I will start LOL'ing at your equally hilarious...and absurd statement.

LMAO
#6Joehop007Posted 5/1/2012 8:45:28 PM
I thought the trailer looked kinda cool, but I am not going to let the hype get to me.
---
Now playing: Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii), Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PSP)
PSN: Josef93_
#7eds41591Posted 5/2/2012 11:25:00 AM
Sworder is right. The trailer wouldn't show you a few characters talking the whole time. They have to show the explosions and action, but that doesn't mean that they aren't going to change anything. In fact, there already seems to be big changes being made to Zombies and especialy the single player campaign.

Hate on CoD if you like, but don't deny that they're finally changing something more than the multiplayer.
---
Come shoot at me in Black Ops
PSNID:owa415
#8fsurb28Posted 5/2/2012 11:32:10 AM
if anyone wants to talk about innovation, how about dedicated servers, i seriously can't wait for this to come out and once again hear people defend crap again this year, but the truth probably makes me a hater, or better yet get off my board, CAN'T WAIT
#9Asylum_71Posted 5/2/2012 11:33:04 AM
People responding seriously to this topic:

What is wrong with you?
---
if activision were a physical entity, i'd wrap my hands around its neck and have an orgasm as i feel its pulse slow down" - mega boie715
#10VozlovPosted 5/2/2012 11:51:15 AM

'Now that I'm done LOL'ing at the trailer, I will start LOL'ing at your equally hilarious...and absurd statement.

LMAO'

Wow, what a concise and well thought out rebuttal for the very epitome of why your clearly don't have a clue. I am now in full agreement, this game will be terrible in every way and absolutely nothing will be original. I know this, 7 months before the game is released, because I have a computer and I play games.