Black Ops 2: Nine Things Treyarch is Doing Differently

#1Gnasty12Posted 5/4/2012 7:10:25 AM
http://www.gameranx.com/features/id/6529/article/black-ops-2-the-nine-best-innovations-to-fps-by-treyarch/?utm_source=crowdignite.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=crowdignite.com

Sounds like they are really trying to overhaul the game, and that's exactly what this franchise needs.

"The multiplayer is being entirely revamped as an all new experience, with staples like killstreaks and create-a-class seeing complete overhauls. Treyarch is paying a lot of attention to the professional gaming community to ensure that the new modes are competitive on a much deeper level."

Pretty exciting stuff! Treyarch is approximately 1 million times more creative than Infinity Ward. So, I think we will have a Great game here! Just one aliens opinion!
#2CodenameDuchessPosted 5/4/2012 7:33:16 AM
Thanks for sharing. It really seems like Treyarch has done its homework. I'm also really excited that david goyer wrote the story for this game.
---
Lying is like 95% of what I do.
#3Gnasty12(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2012 7:40:29 AM
Let's hope the execution is as good as the ideas!
#4CassyChanPosted 5/4/2012 8:06:54 AM
They're all good innovations on the CoD formula imo, though considering the money these games generate and how much they avoided spending just recycling so many assets with each game it's about time they did something more ambitious.
#5reptyle101Posted 5/4/2012 8:29:43 AM
The story is being penned David Goyer, who wrote the three most recent Batman movies by Christopher Nolan.

I think I actually might complete the story mode this time (I've never completed it in a CoD game before).
---
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing.
#6sworderPosted 5/4/2012 8:40:38 AM
Things Treyarch is doing wrong:

Spy perk

I still hope it doesn't make it into the game.
---
Aww, I love when trolls develop feelings and become self-aware. - Ark is Back
#7thereal_gavinPosted 5/4/2012 11:49:02 AM
lol this is pure marketing nothing different has been said

they arent going to change the core "cod" experience just to make a vocal minority happy, it will be the same game ^_^
---
Hello from America
I am transgender
#8_decitronPosted 5/4/2012 3:47:28 PM
Equality in the military. k, wonder if you can play as a woman in MP and if it will mean a smaller model.

overhauled MP - they say that every time. BFD.

intelligent fiction - the plot sounds like Tomorrow Never Dies. yawn.

in mission choice events - oohh walk down hallway 1 or walk down hallway 2, i cant wait.

branching storylines and multiple endings - still a 4-6 hour game.

strike force missions - sounds like not much fun. like assassins creed den defense nonsense.

two time periods - two oppurtunities for derivative plotlines woohoo!

zombies - look kids, a whole new set of glitches to exploit and ten year olds telling you how to play by the unwritten rules they made up.

futuristic setting - will they have p2p in the future? you bet
---
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/439/mw3kids.jpg
#9billyjeanmurderPosted 5/4/2012 3:53:26 PM
Why do you want to play as a woman? What kind of gameplay change will that make? You'll still be only a gun and a hand. Or did you want nail polish on that hand.
#10_decitronPosted 5/4/2012 3:56:29 PM
billyjeanmurder posted...
Why do you want to play as a woman? What kind of gameplay change will that make? You'll still be only a gun and a hand. Or did you want nail polish on that hand.

why do you want to play as a man?
---
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/439/mw3kids.jpg