does black ops 2 have zombies?

#1BossHowgPosted 9/11/2012 8:12:34 AM
Cause if it doesnt that sucks
#2ZeroChargePosted 9/11/2012 8:47:48 AM
Yes.

/topic
---
Yeah, I'm a Furry. Don't hate. You're just mad you don't have big fluffy fox ears like me! =^w^= I'mma Red Fox. :3
Playing: Minecraft.
#3obiwan23sPosted 9/11/2012 9:51:38 AM
Actually, today on Twitter they announced that they were removing zombies from Black Ops 2 because too many people were crying about how unfair it was that they had to pay full price for DLC packs just to get one zombie map. I can't find the tweet right now but basically it said something along the lines of since it seems no one is grateful we include zombies maps in our DLC, we're not making zombies anymore.

I'm sure it will get posted again soon.
---
[SNTA] Black Ops Clan - "Surgical Noob Tube Association"
Official SNTA Killcam: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etqGAeZQXsw
#4thenemesis007Posted 9/11/2012 1:05:31 PM
Would you stop lying obiwan treyarch is making zombies they had said its gonna be way better. One the maps are gonna be huge, two there are going to be more zombies and there is going to be a 4v4 multiplayer and a campaign mode. Plus if you preorder the hardened edition you get the nuketown zombie map which is based on the actual nuketown from Black ops. So please stop trying to get ppl of the game. Sorry you had to deal with lies topic creator.
---
Campers, snipers, hackers and haters disgust me and waste my time. Anyone that is one will feel my lead. PAY HOMAGE TO THE NEMESIS OR DIE!! PSN:TheNemesis99
#5Asylum_71Posted 9/11/2012 1:51:26 PM
^ Uh get out of here, kid. What are you? 12?

All zombies modes have been removed from the next installment of Call of Duty. Making up lies on the Internet might make you feel better, but it won't change the truth.
---
if activision were a physical entity, i'd wrap my hands around its neck and have an orgasm as i feel its pulse slow down" - mega boie715
#691sivicPosted 9/11/2012 2:09:29 PM
interesting gotta find that link.
#7obiwan23sPosted 9/11/2012 3:15:16 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8_krat0s_Posted 9/12/2012 10:10:32 PM
obiwan23s posted...
thenemesis007 posted...
Would you stop lying obiwan treyarch is making zombies they had said its gonna be way better. One the maps are gonna be huge, two there are going to be more zombies and there is going to be a 4v4 multiplayer and a campaign mode. Plus if you preorder the hardened edition you get the nuketown zombie map which is based on the actual nuketown from Black ops. So please stop trying to get ppl of the game. Sorry you had to deal with lies topic creator.

I'm not lying bro, Vahn and Lamia posted a YouTube interview today explaining why they removed zombies from Black Ops 2. It was posted on Vahn's twitter like an hour ago. Here's the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

wow really? i suddenly dont hve such an interest in this game anymore
---
psn-MoarNoodlesPreez Not changing this until Tomba is revealed for PSASBR 7/30/12
#9obiwan23sPosted 9/13/2012 12:05:06 AM
_krat0s_ posted...
obiwan23s posted...
thenemesis007 posted...

I'm not lying bro, Vahn and Lamia posted a YouTube interview today explaining why they removed zombies from Black Ops 2. It was posted on Vahn's twitter like an hour ago. Here's the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

wow really? i suddenly dont hve such an interest in this game anymore

Real talk bro, watch the video they're pretty much in tears as they break the news to everyone.
---
[SNTA] Black Ops Clan - "Surgical Noob Tube Association"
Official SNTA Killcam: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etqGAeZQXsw
#10RamstruckPosted 9/13/2012 3:31:06 AM
obiwan23s posted...
thenemesis007 posted...

I expect this to take me to either the trololol song or rickroll. Hmmmmmm...
---
Definitely gonna get BO2