The ICU: A clan for people who use UAV

#1Platinum_EdgePosted 11/10/2012 11:55:21 AM
Some of you may remember the ICU topics from the MW2, BO and MW3 forums. Well, with the release of BO2 fast approaching, we've decided to begin actively recruiting again :)

For those of you who donít enjoy reading Iíve highlighted all the important parts in bold!

I set up the ICU back on MW2 when I got sick of playing with randoms and being the only one using UAV. I noticed that when my team had no UAV we would always get owned, especially if the other team was using them, and I firmly believed that on average the team that has the most UAV users won, even in objective based games. So I set up the ICU.

The ICU is a clan for people who use UAV as a killstreak. It proved incredibly popular and very successful. On MW2 my Win/Loss ratio rose from 0.87 to 1.80 from playing nothing but clan matches. On BO, my W/L ratio was 3+, and on MW3 it was 4+. With the changes to how the Ghost/Cold Blooded perks are going to function in BO2, I am expecting an all UAV clan to be even more successful.

The only requirement to join the ICU is that you MUST use UAV. The Orbital VSAT (equivalent of a Blackbird) is not compulsory, but the VSAT cannot be substituted for the UAV. UAV must be equipped at all times (and thanks to theatre mode itís very easy to check). Things like k/d, perks, play style, etc, arenít important . As long as you use UAV as a killstreak you are allowed to join. There are no trials.

If you are interested in joining, please visit icuclan.com and make a topic in the ďJoin UsĒ section introducing yourself. Then add the moderators, as well as other active members on PSN, and after that youíre in! Please be sure to use "ICU" as your clan tag and we look forward to playing with you online soon :)
---
PSN : PlatinumEdge
COD MW3, BO & MW2 ICU Clan: icuclan.com
#2_decitronPosted 11/10/2012 11:58:28 AM
Idiot Crutch Users
---
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/439/mw3kids.jpg
#3ThJok3rPosted 11/10/2012 12:01:30 PM
Well, that's nice of you.

First clan I ever joined and I've never regretted it. Been here for more than 2 years and it's great. Really good group of people to play with.
---
The ICU: A clan for people who use UAV.
http://s7.zetaboards.com/ICUclan/index/
#4blaze9990Posted 11/10/2012 12:01:48 PM
Lol what a rubbish clan. I tried to join by adding the ICU recruit guy 6 months ago and didn't get a reply. All the other members play other games.
---
Leader of the PS3 GTA V Board
PSN: flipication
#5ThJok3rPosted 11/10/2012 12:14:45 PM
Sorry to hear that, Blaze. That account is utilized in the event you were unable to add anybody from our list. I'm greatly disappointed that this happened to you.
---
The ICU: A clan for people who use UAV.
http://s7.zetaboards.com/ICUclan/index/
#6blaze9990Posted 11/10/2012 12:22:57 PM
ThJok3r posted...
Sorry to hear that, Blaze. That account is utilized in the event you were unable to add anybody from our list. I'm greatly disappointed that this happened to you.

Thank you for your kindness. I take my words back its a great clan!
---
Leader of the PS3 GTA V Board
PSN: flipication
#7Jason_HudsonPosted 11/10/2012 1:47:27 PM
Highly recommend the clan, it's been around a while and whilst K/D and so on isn't required, success rates for winning are very high. If you're wanting a clan where you're not constantly screamed at to meet stupid requirements like K/D and W/L, this one is the one you want.
---
"My name is Spartan Jay, the greatest MW3 player of all time. Because I am on your team, this team will win" ~ Spartan Jay
#8F5X_WegZPosted 11/10/2012 2:10:39 PM
who wants to join CICU?

CIC-U

Counter-ICU(AV)

also counters the blackbird equivalent in this game (hopefully)
---
I can confirm I was phone.
#9looneyteen95Posted 11/10/2012 2:35:24 PM
F5X_WegZ posted...
who wants to join CICU?

CIC-U

Counter-ICU(AV)

also counters the blackbird equivalent in this game (hopefully)

Have fun getting killed by our uav's till level 33 then.
#10looneyteen95Posted 11/10/2012 2:42:50 PM
Very good clan and a variety of good people who like all the different modes
I personally like SND and there's a good amount of SND players and a lot of people who are into hq, dom, kc, and a lot of the other modes. If you're looking for a chill clan with nice people ICU is for you.