The ICU: A clan for people who use UAV

#311ich3roPosted 1/29/2013 10:46:32 PM
Shoulda named the clan ICUP
#312Poison_Toad12Posted 1/30/2013 6:12:41 AM
before i join. wat modes do you guys always play on the most? cuz im a domination kind of guy.
---
u mad bro?....
its getting kind of old when i say it.
#313skychyPosted 1/30/2013 10:41:57 AM
Poison_Toad12 posted...
before i join. wat modes do you guys always play on the most? cuz im a domination kind of guy.

We play everything. A lot of people have preferences, but all in all everyone is open to playing any mode. Like myself, I'm not a big SnD guy, and prefer to play other modes, but that doesn't mean if the entire party wants to play, that I won't.

Just keep an open mind, and there really shouldn't be issues.

If you do end up joining, be sure to make a join us post, because some of us don't add people if they are too lazy to register on our site and post one. We encourage everyone to join, and don't have any k/d or w/l requirements, so making a post about yourself really isn't too much to ask.
---
www.icuclan.com We are a UAV clan that wins and more importantly has fun!
#314mode333Posted 1/31/2013 11:29:28 PM
skychy posted...
Poison_Toad12 posted...

We play everything. A lot of people have preferences, but all in all everyone is open to playing any mode. Like myself, I'm not a big SnD guy, and prefer to play other modes, but that doesn't mean if the entire party wants to play, that I won't.

Just keep an open mind, and there really shouldn't be issues.

If you do end up joining, be sure to make a join us post, because some of us don't add people if they are too lazy to register on our site and post one. We encourage everyone to join, and don't have any k/d or w/l requirements, so making a post about yourself really isn't too much to ask.

This.
---
Ps3/Wii owner; PSN: mode334; Football teams in quote
"You're like a bread stick, you got no rhythm" - Old Greg
#315MysticRacer408Posted 2/6/2013 10:42:06 PM
Bcaw