Gamestop Return Policy?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Gamestop Return Policy?
3 years ago#1
If I buy Black ops 2 new, don't I have 7 days to return it with Gamestop? I haven't personally bought anything there in well over 2 years.
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Chromal-1611/hero/13334276
(edited by chromal187)
3 years ago#2
That is only for used games. Open new games you can only trade back in.
---
PSN: Bad_Brains
3DS: 3909-7542-9022
3 years ago#3
Ok that makes more sense. Thanks.
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Chromal-1611/hero/13334276
3 years ago#4
I purchased a new game once, played it for about 2hrs and absolutely hated it. It wasn't what I thought it was. Returned it a few hours after purchase and they gave me a full cash refund. Maybe I just got lucky. Thought I'd share.
3 years ago#5
chromal187 posted...
If I buy Black ops 2 new, don't I have 7 days to return it with Gamestop? I haven't personally bought anything there in well over 2 years.

They're nazis about returns.

You'll only get a full refund if it's still in the wrapping.
unless you get lucky and get somebody who isn't a fat
nerdy sonofab****
---
PSN: datboyeazy90
White FC: 5371 9843 3451
3 years ago#6
giantsfan2482 posted...
I purchased a new game once, played it for about 2hrs and absolutely hated it. It wasn't what I thought it was. Returned it a few hours after purchase and they gave me a full cash refund. Maybe I just got lucky. Thought I'd share.

From Gamestop? Don't lie lol.. That thieving corporation would never allow that.
3 years ago#7
aLmosT_bLinD posted...
giantsfan2482 posted...

From Gamestop? Don't lie lol.. That thieving corporation would never allow that.

Haha, yes, from Gamestop. It was Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories. Again, I guess I just got lucky.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Gamestop Return Policy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived