LOL what a piece of crap this is!

#11kirklmatty(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 4:05:18 AM
just tried multiplayer. got to somewhere between rank 9 and 13 and i froze again.. i have no issue with the system just locking up.. but each goddam time i freeze in this game it causes my system to do a check and restore!

its unacceptable and im scared for my playstation.
---
[FfC] PSN: CapNKirkland... also known as CaptainCostco.
I Hate the fact that a loud minority beats the silent majority
#12MonsterWafflezPosted 11/13/2012 4:12:27 AM
Mine freezes as well, in campaign AND multiplayer. I just shut it off for the night. Hopefully there will be a patch.
#13Zed7777ZR1Posted 11/13/2012 4:15:29 AM
lame and fake ...?

i can underastand lame ... but fake ...?
#14MrSpaM111Posted 11/13/2012 4:35:49 AM
kirklmatty posted...
so i started the campaign. (i always play campaign before anything else in any game)and i already freeze!
is this what i payed for? a game that freezes before i even get to play?
wonderful.

Hasnt frozen on me once, think you need a new ps3 to be honest
#15Xobter_81Posted 11/13/2012 4:45:18 AM
Did you do the texture install? It's supposed to take stress off your PS3.

If that doesn't work i'm sure if this is a common problem they'll fix it...... eventually.
#16Sevi_neyPosted 11/13/2012 5:31:16 AM
ryanpierce24 posted...
People that actually appreciate a good game with crazy cinematics and action will play the campaign first while all the fan boys go online right away to start ranking up(find new exploits). I have played literally every campaign on duty and have never been dissapointed. The same can't be said for multiplayer. I watched a couple of videos of online play and it literally looks just as lame and fast paced and FAKE as mw3. All that being said ill be a slave to it just like the rest of you even if its not good.(that is until Battlefield 4)

Calm down Jr.
---
Nostalgia --> http://imageshack.us/a/img845/4495/ponglol.jpg
(+.[___].+)
#17PhophenomenonPosted 11/13/2012 5:42:47 AM
Oh it's because someone threw a concussion grenade at you. You'll be okay in a few seconds.
---
Sent from my iPhone 5S via My butthole 1.10
#18avearys333Posted 11/13/2012 6:12:28 AM
ryanpierce24 posted...
All that being said ill be a slave to it just like the rest of you even if its not good.(that is until Battlefield 4)

Why, just why? Find something constructive and purposeful to do with your life. I used to think these war shooters were going to be a fad, but now I'm actually worried about the entire generation growing up behind me. If the majority of the 14-24 male population spends their lives trying to prestige again and again, we really will get taken over by terrorists or the Chinese or whoever else wants to walk right in and take the country from us.
---
Playing: Borderlands 2, Dead or Alive 5, Dishonored
Anticipating: Assassin's Creed III, Hitman: Absolution, the Last of Us
#19singhellotakuPosted 11/13/2012 6:42:03 AM
Mine froze the on the main menu the first time I put it in, been fine since, who knows how it was before that day one patch.
#20DEF67ONEPosted 11/13/2012 6:54:32 AM
Haven't played campaign yet but the freezing has happened to me a couple of times on multiplayer online.