why do people buy the same game every year?

#11VirobotPosted 11/13/2012 7:02:31 AM
I don't eat Subway because there are usually flies all over the condiments.
---
PSN:Jareski
#12Zed7777ZR1Posted 11/13/2012 7:06:28 AM
same reason they have to read your opinion about it ...
#13SvylinePosted 11/13/2012 7:07:22 AM
Because I can afford too. You should get a job as well so you can too.
---
PSN ID: Svyline
#14GaiesPosted 11/13/2012 7:07:44 AM
Why do tools come to a board every year for a game they don't like and ask the same goddamned asinine questions?

Also, I only buy Treyarch CoDs. So I don't buy CoD every year. ; )
---
Hyperion (female voice): "Reinforcements depleted." Claptrap: "Don't worry baby, happens to a lot of girls!"
Duke Nukem 5 GotY 2014!
#15OnDiscDLCPosted 11/13/2012 7:07:50 AM
tommy290 posted...
Dr_Jungy_Brogen posted...
tommy290 posted...
The same reason I don't get the same hooker every time. I like variety.

but there is no variety when it's the same product every year.

Au contraire mon ami.

Maps? Different.
Guns? Different.
Killstreaks? Different.
Class Selection? Different.
Mute Functions? Different.

Everyone who says this is the "same" is just trolling or an idiot. Compare the Madden games, which were referenced already. Are they the same every year? Not in the least, other than the fact they're football. Is CoD still a FPS? Sure. But that's the only thing that hasn't changed.

Maps are the only things that are noticeably different. The guns have little to no recoil like every other CoD. Killstreaks are just reskinned versions of killstreaks in previous CoDs. Class selection won't make a difference in gameplay. Mute functions? Lol if you have to list that as an innovative feature, then that's pretty sad. You still die fast. Host still has the advantage over everyone. It may look different but the gameplay is exactly the same as previous games.
#16GaiesPosted 11/13/2012 7:11:30 AM
Last I checked they were changing server types so the host wouldn't have an advantage and games were more stable.
---
Hyperion (female voice): "Reinforcements depleted." Claptrap: "Don't worry baby, happens to a lot of girls!"
Duke Nukem 5 GotY 2014!
#17tommy290Posted 11/13/2012 7:15:06 AM
OnDiscDLC posted...
tommy290 posted...
Dr_Jungy_Brogen posted...
tommy290 posted...
The same reason I don't get the same hooker every time. I like variety.

but there is no variety when it's the same product every year.

Au contraire mon ami.

Maps? Different.
Guns? Different.
Killstreaks? Different.
Class Selection? Different.
Mute Functions? Different.

Everyone who says this is the "same" is just trolling or an idiot. Compare the Madden games, which were referenced already. Are they the same every year? Not in the least, other than the fact they're football. Is CoD still a FPS? Sure. But that's the only thing that hasn't changed.

Maps are the only things that are noticeably different. The guns have little to no recoil like every other CoD. Killstreaks are just reskinned versions of killstreaks in previous CoDs. Class selection won't make a difference in gameplay. Mute functions? Lol if you have to list that as an innovative feature, then that's pretty sad. You still die fast. Host still has the advantage over everyone. It may look different but the gameplay is exactly the same as previous games.

So you ignore the changes to hold on to the claim that it's the same game? Nice. Your opinion is invalidated by the fact that you discount factual evidence to the contrary of your position.
---
http://www.bushleaguegaming.com/ (Looking for game reviewers!) | YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/tommyboy290
#18VirobotPosted 11/13/2012 7:19:02 AM
Above poster uses words outside his vocabulary.
---
PSN:Jareski
#19adamoldenPosted 11/13/2012 7:23:23 AM
Flies on the condiments? Which Subway do you go to? Ya..mine probably has that too ahah. Whatever, honestly. There's only so much you can do. Besides, I ride a public transportation system in a city (Boston) that has millions of commuters every week. If I am going to get sick anywhere, it's not from a fly landing on my lettuce.
#20EvilZ123456Posted 11/13/2012 7:26:09 AM(edited)
i stopped making this mistake after black ops 1 , i rented mw3 from gamefly and i have black ops 2 on the way from gamefly for 30 days , screw dishing out $60 on a game i might not* like lol xD
---
-Hiltz(NA/EU/JP)