Can you "beat" Tranzit mode?

#1jefferyungerPosted 11/13/2012 9:05:27 AM
Just curious anyone knows if Tranzit mode can be beaten - like a Spec Ops mission from the MW series?

I'm sort of tired of just playing Zombies until I die.

Thanks.
---
PSN: Meteo_Man
#2xideadwalkingixPosted 11/13/2012 9:07:49 AM
jefferyunger posted...
Just curious anyone knows if Tranzit mode can be beaten - like a Spec Ops mission from the MW series?

I'm sort of tired of just playing Zombies until I die.

Thanks.

I would try to answer this, if I know how to find Tranzit mode... I am so confused.
---
Wait, was that weird, I meant it like a spying on you in the bathroom out of friendship thing"
PSN: xiDeadWalkingix
#3jefferyunger(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 9:12:43 AM
Haha! Thanks. I'm stuck at work all day waiting to go pick up the game, and this question has been burning in my mind since I heard of this mode. I guess it's the closest thing to a Left 4 Dead level we PS3 users might get?
---
PSN: Meteo_Man
#4xideadwalkingixPosted 11/13/2012 9:39:18 AM
jefferyunger posted...
Haha! Thanks. I'm stuck at work all day waiting to go pick up the game, and this question has been burning in my mind since I heard of this mode. I guess it's the closest thing to a Left 4 Dead level we PS3 users might get?

I have found the Dead Island Is actually a better choice than Black Ops to compare to L4D ( though I love that game )

I figured it out by the way. You have to work your way from top to bottom ( left to right ) in order to experience Trazit mode.

If you ever want to play add me
XiDeadWalkingiX

P.s ( I play for fun, not that great at the game... actually kinda suck ) but if you down for some fun I'll play :)
---
Wait, was that weird, I meant it like a spying on you in the bathroom out of friendship thing"
PSN: xiDeadWalkingix