Redeem code & challange coin ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Redeem code & challange coin ?

User Info: MrRexe

MrRexe
4 years ago#1
I have the hardend edition and the redeem code behind the little bookthing dosen't work. And the code on the challange coin have 13 signs and i can only type in 12 so that dosen't work.
WTF!!! I have paid a lot of money for this extra crap and it dosen't work.
Anyone know what this is about.
I live in Denmark by the way.
MrRexe
God left me long time ago. And the devil is scared of me

User Info: gigano25

gigano25
4 years ago#2
Downloaded both nuketown maps without any problems. Make sure you input only the 12 characters without the stripes.

For the challenge coin code: You have to redeem it on Elite, which you can do it here:
https://profile.callofduty.com/blackops2ce/redeemCode

If you get a error message with that link, then first login on elite and then go to that link.

User Info: MrRexe

MrRexe
4 years ago#3
gigano25 posted...
Downloaded both nuketown maps without any problems. Make sure you input only the 12 characters without the stripes.

For the challenge coin code: You have to redeem it on Elite, which you can do it here:
https://profile.callofduty.com/blackops2ce/redeemCode

If you get a error message with that link, then first login on elite and then go to that link.

Can i use the elite there is on my ps3?
MrRexe
God left me long time ago. And the devil is scared of me

User Info: gigano25

gigano25
4 years ago#4
Don't know, to be honest. I just did it with the link that I found, while i also was trying to figure out what to do with the challenge coin code.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Redeem code & challange coin ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived