Already seeing inappropriate emblems

#11One_Too_ManyPosted 11/13/2012 4:00:34 PM
TC sounds like a christian
---
PSN: Yur_My_Lover
#12ich3roPosted 11/13/2012 4:02:27 PM
The game is rated M but online, its not rated so anything goes.
#13orphanjohnPosted 11/13/2012 4:03:32 PM
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
Yeah.
The sort of emblem you want to make now is stuff like "i *heart* bieber" or mlp or stuff like that.

I'll report "I heart Bieber" everytime.
---
PSN: orphanjohn/OrphanFromdabloc
Currently playing: Dark Souls, UMvC3, Transformers: FoC, Black Ops 2
#14highwindmtPosted 11/13/2012 4:07:05 PM
So do you people defending inappropriate emblems like seeing genitalia on your screens all the time?
---
PSN: insane_method
PSN: ST_Sorrow
#15MahoganyTooth92Posted 11/13/2012 4:08:17 PM
orphanjohn posted...
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
Yeah.
The sort of emblem you want to make now is stuff like "i *heart* bieber" or mlp or stuff like that.

I'll report "I heart Bieber" everytime.

I'm still trying to decide between the two....
---
The state of the pokemon board...
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5583/thestateofthepokemonboa.png
#16ace_two_maxPosted 11/13/2012 4:14:45 PM
highwindmt posted...
So do you people defending inappropriate emblems like seeing genitalia on your screens all the time?

After reading that you know what I got from you? That you die lot to notice the emblem.

You're just mad you're getting killed and then having an emblem made genitals in your face, kinda like being tea-bagged.
---
You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and plead for your freedom, and your telling me your completely sane?!
#17MahoganyTooth92Posted 11/13/2012 4:15:51 PM
ace_two_max posted...
highwindmt posted...

After reading that you know what I got from you? That you die lot to notice the emblem.

You're just mad you're getting killed and then having an emblem made genitals in your face, kinda like being tea-bagged.

~Imploring that people don't look at other's emblems pre-match.
---
The state of the pokemon board...
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5583/thestateofthepokemonboa.png
#18SeiferFCPosted 11/13/2012 4:19:30 PM
I report them on principle. They're all "**** the system ur gay 420 yolo swag" douche bags. I get massive enjoyment in reporting them as well.
---
This is the scene where you swear your undying hatred for me!
#19highwindmtPosted 11/13/2012 4:24:21 PM
ace_two_max posted...
highwindmt posted...

lol did I hit a nerve? What other reason is there for emblems like that? It must be because people like the sight of genitalia. But that was a good attempt at an excuse.
---
PSN: insane_method
PSN: ST_Sorrow
#20TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 11/13/2012 4:30:47 PM
Wow...grown folks tattling on people over insignificant ****

And for the record, I don't use offensive emblems. Hell, I'm too lazy to make an emblem at all. It just baffles me how some of you play a game with violence, murder, profanity, etc but cry about a little picture. Treyarch is partially to blame anyways since they put all that effort into bringing back a cosmetic feature that caused problems the first time it was implemented.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D