Already seeing inappropriate emblems

#131ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/14/2012 3:04:40 AM
bronx1981 posted...
gotdangit posted...
Haha Can't wait to report all you guys.

Keep it clean. I don't like seeing people pooping.

But seriously why even waste your time making something so disgusting. I will gladly report you all.

Well I hope you're going to report anyone with chevrons in their emblem. Since you are so offended by genitalia it might come as a shock to you to find out many military ranking symbols are a way of saying how big their genitalia is, metaphorically speaking of course.

I hope treyarch starts banning anyone with any type of chevon pointing up for it is known to be a Masonic symbol of male potency and vitality. It is also believed that the chevron pointing up represents male reproductive organs while a chevron pointing down represents a female reproductive organ.

That, according to the TOS, is offensive material. I wasn't hired as a black ops tattle-tale so I will let you handle it. I hope they give you a gold star at the end of your service to the community.

I respect that you're trying to be intelligent, but obviously, that's not offensive to the majority of humanity as a whole. You're just trying to get technical as a way of scrounging up some semblance of defense for violating the terms of service.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#132ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/14/2012 3:09:23 AM
Ace_43 posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...
Ace_43 posted...
gotdangit posted...
Ace_43 posted...
@ChocoboDreams
A "rebel against society"?! ME?! The guy who still says yes sir and yes ma'am? The guy who holds doors for people, and opens them for women? The guy who will buy somebody else something, even if it means not getting what I want?
Yup, you got me, I'm just a rebel. Maybe I'll punch a baby and steal an old ladies purse later -_- also, I've heard my fair shar of Bieber songs (EVERY STOR I GO TO ITS PLAYING THAT CRAP), so I'm pretty unbiased when it comes to him, at least I was until I heard his "music" so much.

So basically you're just super fake, or you have split personality.

You're probably the weird nerdy guy that's super nice and tries to be friends with people even though you don't like them but talk about them behind their backs and also no one really likes you. Yet you still try to hard. It's a hard life.

Quick tip. Don't ever try to be a psychic. Keep your day job.

Im not fake, or nerdy. I play video games and watch/play football. Walking Dead is awesome and anyone who says otherwise is an idjit. -_- I'm somewhat awkward but only around new people. Once I know you for a few days its cool. I'm 6'2" and weigh 183 pounds. I'm an Aries and I'm perfectly fine wearing shorts in the snow. I've had 1 cavity in my life and it was when I was 7.

I did that so u don't hav to try & play detective psychic anymore. I'm not a rebel by any means.

I love Walking Dead (can't wait for the full retail release of all the PSN games we've been getting). I also watch Sons of Anarchy, American Horror Story, Dexter, and...I think that's it. American Horror Story has been getting a bit too crazy for me though.

Finished both seasons of TWD on Netflix, waiting or season 3 to show up on there. Watching Psych now tho, funny show.

Season 3 has seriously been amazing, I won't spoil anything for you naturally. Never heard of Psych.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
#133cedieboldPosted 11/14/2012 7:08:28 AM
kreeders posted...
funny how people view someone making nude pictures (of any kind) as immature, and that is far from truth, it is human nature, I could go all educated but I wont and it would be a total waste of time.

You could but you won't, because you can't.
---
PSN - DuckySolo
Playing: WWE 13 / On-Deck: COD:BLOPS2
#134cedieboldPosted 11/14/2012 7:23:04 AM
Ace_43 posted...
Quick tip. Don't ever try to be a psychic. Keep your day job.

The word is psychiatrist, you moron.
---
PSN - DuckySolo
Playing: WWE 13 / On-Deck: COD:BLOPS2
#135BDSMKanePosted 11/14/2012 8:03:04 AM
ChocoboDreams posted...
He didn't say he enjoyed the emblems, he said he wasn't offended by them. One doesn't have to be personally offended by an emblem to report it for being objectively offensive. Reading comprehension. :3

ChocoboDreams posted...
I respect that you're trying to be intelligent, but obviously, that's not offensive to the majority of humanity as a whole. You're just trying to get technical as a way of scrounging up some semblance of defense for violating the terms of service.

There is no such thing as objectively offensive. Whether or not something is offensive is based entirely on perception. Your posts seem rather educated, so I thought I would point this out to you so that the rest of your life might be lived with a more understanding view of the world. A swastika may not be offensive to a neo-nazi, male genitals may not be offensive to a heterosexual woman or homosexual man, feces may not be offensive to coprophiliacs, and burning twin towers may not be offensive to anti-American terrorists. One of the only things that could even come close to being universally offensive is death to humans, which is the entire premise of this game, and still isn't true for all of us; some belief's embrace death.

That is one huge flaw in the concept of reporting people for their emblems. What may not be offensive to one person may be offensive to another, and there are going to be many people who are going to get warned, restricted, or banned who may have absolutely no idea why it happened. I'm not sure why Treyarch decided to implement a system so obviously flawed, but anyone with any sort of respect they claim to have for others would not be reporting people, and the ones who seem to be so eager to report people are far more morally deprived than the individuals that will be reported.
---
"Among creatures born into chaos, a majority will imagine an order, a minority will question the order, and the rest will be pronounced insane."
#136mustafarkilla1Posted 11/14/2012 8:09:07 AM
ich3ro posted...
Go cry to mommy while you're at it she probably wipes your a$$ after u take a s*** anyways because you sound so offended

I found a D-bag! He goes by the name ich3ro.
---
"You're gonna break the game you're so good!
#137fathomzPosted 11/14/2012 8:20:30 AM
Truffelsnuffler posted...
Its a rated M game and online isn't rated..can you really get reported for things like emblems?

THIS. maybe TC should be playing E rated games.
---
gamefaqs mods are karmatic nazis!
psn:dank_smoker
#138tehSlippyPosted 11/14/2012 8:39:26 AM
I'm more annoyed that my long term clan tag for all of my friends who play CoD (about 10 of us), DANK, is now restricted. Yet other more obvious weed related tags (like, I dunno, W33D) work fine.
#139ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/14/2012 8:52:10 AM
BDSMKane posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...
He didn't say he enjoyed the emblems, he said he wasn't offended by them. One doesn't have to be personally offended by an emblem to report it for being objectively offensive. Reading comprehension. :3

ChocoboDreams posted...

There is no such thing as objectively offensive. Whether or not something is offensive is based entirely on perception. Your posts seem rather educated, so I thought I would point this out to you so that the rest of your life might be lived with a more understanding view of the world. A swastika may not be offensive to a neo-nazi, male genitals may not be offensive to a heterosexual woman or homosexual man, feces may not be offensive to coprophiliacs, and burning twin towers may not be offensive to anti-American terrorists. One of the only things that could even come close to being universally offensive is death to humans, which is the entire premise of this game, and still isn't true for all of us; some belief's embrace death.

That is one huge flaw in the concept of reporting people for their emblems. What may not be offensive to one person may be offensive to another, and there are going to be many people who are going to get warned, restricted, or banned who may have absolutely no idea why it happened. I'm not sure why Treyarch decided to implement a system so obviously flawed, but anyone with any sort of respect they claim to have for others would not be reporting people, and the ones who seem to be so eager to report people are far more morally deprived than the individuals that will be reported.

You're mistaken. I meant objectivity in terms of what Treyarch would likely deem offensive. Obviously, there will be those who praise the swastika, but that doesn't mean it should be pasted about in public for all to see, if only for it's strong potential to be offensive to the majority alone. That again would violate the Terms of Service, and I'm pretty sure that's illegal to do in real life as well (though I could be wrong). There are those who tattoo a swastika right in the middle of their forehead, so who knows.

You're right though, emblem-creation should have never seen the light of day again after what happened with the first Black Ops. Obviously, a large part of the Call of Duty population is too immature for it, but I guess in their eyes the good outweighs the bad.

"I'm not sure why Treyarch decided to implement a system so obviously flawed, but anyone with any sort of respect they claim to have for others would not be reporting people"

My points may have been scattered, I haven't slept, but bottom-line is I have no respect for anyone that's going to publicize crude images of naked woman or guys taking dumps in a video game, especially after they agreed not to make such images through Treyarch's terms of service. That lack of respect evolves into full-on disrespect when I start seeing swastikas and the like. Of course I'm going to report them, the terms of service is there to protect me from being subject to their immaturity after all, but Treyarch can't exact handle everything without a little help. Clearly, then, it's not working though, and they should just rid the community of emblem creation as a whole, even if it means a few bad apples ruins the game for the more mature half of the community.
---
#140ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/14/2012 8:54:34 AM
fathomz posted...
Truffelsnuffler posted...
Its a rated M game and online isn't rated..can you really get reported for things like emblems?

THIS. maybe TC should be playing E rated games.

ChocoboDreams posted...
ich3ro posted...
The game is rated M but online, its not rated so anything goes.

Yeah, no. Making emblems like that is against the Terms of Service, which is exactly why Treyarch has the report option in place in the first place. In fact, Treyarch encourages people to report offensive emblems so that they can find these people and handle the matter accordingly.

Next I'm going to hear people try to justify why they should be able to boost and not get reported.

---