Already seeing inappropriate emblems

#191MahoganyTooth92Posted 11/14/2012 12:19:10 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#192BDSMKanePosted 11/14/2012 12:22:07 PM
Greenkeys posted...
Okay so i took the time to read some of this topic and im wondering...people arent allowed to play the game they want to? everyone has to have a gun as their emblem? if so i need to change mine its a smiley face and i would hate for it to offend THE ADULTS THAT PLAY THIS GAME!

No, sorry, no playing the game as you want. We wouldn't want to have a game that effects the fragile sensibilities of insignificant others, would we? Treyarch is as much to blame as anyone though, since their policies allow for people to be punished for speech or expression. Though it wouldn't matter if more people had the maturity to rise above the petty antics of others.
---
"Among creatures born into chaos, a majority will imagine an order, a minority will question the order, and the rest will be pronounced insane."
#193EVE6 FANPosted 11/14/2012 12:28:36 PM(edited)
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
Greenkeys posted...
Okay so i took the time to read some of this topic and im wondering...people arent allowed to play the game they want to? everyone has to have a gun as their emblem? if so i need to change mine its a smiley face and i would hate for it to offend THE ADULTS THAT PLAY THIS GAME!

A smiley face won't offend anyone, idiot.

Name calling; the signs of desperation and defeat. Werent you trying to have a "serious argument'? I guess only when its convenient?
---
PsN: Ultraviolence (L in violence is a cap i)
#194GreenkeysPosted 11/14/2012 12:24:14 PM
Are you sure?? People on here seem to get butthurt very easily. I'd hate to be reported to the emblem police for such an trivial matter...
#195MahoganyTooth92Posted 11/14/2012 12:25:58 PM
Greenkeys posted...
Are you sure?? People on here seem to get butthurt very easily. I'd hate to be reported to the emblem police for such an trivial matter...

Even if you were, Treyarch wouldn't remove your priveliges, because there is nothing wrong with a smiley face.
---
The state of the pokemon board...
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5583/thestateofthepokemonboa.png
#196MahoganyTooth92Posted 11/14/2012 12:27:24 PM
EVE6 FAN posted...
Greenkeys posted...

Name calling; the signs of desperation and defeat.

Baseless assumptions, the sign of a lack of an actual argument.
And before you say something stupid, I am referring to what you said earlier.
---
#197EVE6 FANPosted 11/14/2012 12:29:48 PM
EVE6 FAN posted...
Greenkeys posted...

I already told you they're not baseless. Im basing what i say on what you post, and it seems to me you're just a spiteful child who for whatever reason is offended by crude cartoon drawings.
---
#198MahoganyTooth92Posted 11/14/2012 12:31:18 PM
EVE6 FAN posted...
EVE6 FAN posted...
Greenkeys posted...

I already told you they're not baseless. Im basing what i say on what you post, and it seems to me you're just a spiteful child who for whatever reason is offended by crude cartoon drawings.

I've already explained why I report people.
Then you go and completely disregard my point and call me spiteful.
Sounds baseless to me.
---
#199EyeDrinkBeerPosted 11/14/2012 12:36:56 PM
Complaining about animated genitals that someone created on COD, that's literally on the screen for a second...

I would love to see how you guys react when someone spray paints photos of d*cks on the walls in TF2.

Or when Will Farrell T-Bags a drum set in Step Brothers.

I'm sure every person you ban will turn over a new leaf and create an alt account with acceptable material filled with rainbows and cupcakes...

Never mind, rainbows are offensive.
---
BattleLog: EyeDrinK
#200EVE6 FANPosted 11/14/2012 12:37:58 PM
I just dont believe you, honestly. I dont see how a grown ass man can get so distracted that it "pulls me out of the game" when you see a cartoon dick, so much so in fact that you take the time to report the person. I bet you probably message the person telling them you did it, too.
---