Already seeing inappropriate emblems

#21SeiferFCPosted 11/13/2012 4:33:53 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Wow...grown folks tattling on people over insignificant ****

And for the record, I don't use offensive emblems. Hell, I'm too lazy to make an emblem at all. It just baffles me how some of you play a game with violence, murder, profanity, etc but cry about a little picture. Treyarch is partially to blame anyways since they put all that effort into bringing back a cosmetic feature that caused problems the first time it was implemented.

I report for the people behind the emblem. I couldn't care less about the ejaculating penis.
---
This is the scene where you swear your undying hatred for me!
#22BDSMKanePosted 11/13/2012 4:45:42 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Wow...grown folks tattling on people over insignificant ****

And for the record, I don't use offensive emblems. Hell, I'm too lazy to make an emblem at all. It just baffles me how some of you play a game with violence, murder, profanity, etc but cry about a little picture. Treyarch is partially to blame anyways since they put all that effort into bringing back a cosmetic feature that caused problems the first time it was implemented.

I'm 100% behind this poster. Reading through the posts I was amazed not only to find so many people who feel the need to report others over something so asinine, but to find so many people responding to their views with hostility. I do think some of the assumptions about the type of player who would make emblems like that may have some truth to them, but using it as an excuse to report someone just because they annoy you is really quite juvenile. If you can't even ignore people in a video game, I really would hate to see how some of you cope with real life.

The game is rated M, so everyone who is playing it should be prepared for adult content; graphic emblems would qualify as that. Additionally, as others pointed out, online content is not rated at all so nothing is truly inappropriate. If you really are the sort of fragile individual who actually wants to perpetuate the ever increasing censorship in gaming, then I would ask that you please stop playing the game and let those of us who would rather enjoy ourselves than stand on a moral soap box maintain some semblance of free game play.
---
"Among creatures born into chaos, a majority will imagine an order, a minority will question the order, and the rest will be pronounced insane."
#23keatonisballinPosted 11/13/2012 4:50:03 PM
I guess I can understand getting offended by emblems with male genitalia cause most of the time its crude and not even done with any thought. Aka a hotdog and 2 cherries or whatever it was in Blops. Still wish people weren't so insecure and whiney though.

But I hate when people get butthurt over sexy girl emblems. A lot of them are crap, but in Blops I saw some really good, really time consuming looking emblems. I guess girls would be offended, but what guy is gonna say "oh report report report that guys emblem is a hot chick". Like really people.

Grow up.
---
http://tinyurl.com/9xkt9ek
#24highwindmtPosted 11/13/2012 5:01:37 PM
If this is a mature rated game, I expect the players to ACT mature. Whenever I see an inappropriate emblem I just shake my head and wonder what sane adult would do such a thing.

Why would I want to see a giant dong as an emblem? Why would anybody want to see that? People dont seem to realize that I dont want to see it, so im gonna report it. every. single. time.
---
PSN: insane_method
PSN: ST_Sorrow
#25SelkiPrimePosted 11/13/2012 5:03:15 PM
its a mature online game. cry some more.
---
PSN: Zero_Exe
Gamertag : FamilyExe
#26Mortis_AngelusPosted 11/13/2012 5:04:20 PM
I can't even access the emblem creator.

Feels bad man
---
The dance of battle is strange and brief. This battle with you has been,well,strangely brief.
#27Rishah0078Posted 11/13/2012 5:16:41 PM
Truffelsnuffler posted...
Its a rated M game and online isn't rated..can you really get reported for things like emblems?

Probably. Somebody would have to read the terms of service if we really want to know.
#28Aaron_GPosted 11/13/2012 5:17:29 PM
Raptor715 posted...
Stick with Pokemon if you get easily offended by an emblem

---
PSN: Aaron_G__
#29SUUPER_INJUN69Posted 11/13/2012 5:23:54 PM
highwindmt posted...
If this is a mature rated game, I expect the players to ACT mature. Whenever I see an inappropriate emblem I just shake my head and wonder what sane adult would do such a thing.

Why would I want to see a giant dong as an emblem? Why would anybody want to see that? People dont seem to realize that I dont want to see it, so im gonna report it. every. single. time.

Alt. Q. Q.
#30SideshowBob311Posted 11/13/2012 5:26:29 PM
Aaron_G posted...
Raptor715 posted...
Stick with Pokemon if you get easily offended by an emblem

Is it really to much to ask to not want to see crudely drawn dongs every time I turn on the game?
---
"Whether or not you can handle it, you have just heard another statement of the TRUTH."
[WoT] - [Evil Republican]