Already seeing inappropriate emblems

#251ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/14/2012 11:59:50 PM
BDSMKane posted...
blade_7124 posted...
I find it funny that people are actually trying to justify their stupid emblems.
Funnier that people are arguing about it.
Oh, so you can design a ***** or someone taking a crap? Real creative. How about you use some of that ingenuity to design something unique or interesting?

I don't report those emblems because I get offended. I don't get offended. I report them because they're pathetic.

Who is trying to justify their "stupid emblems"?

That may not pertain to you, but it clearly does so for a solid sum of posters in this topic.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#252blade_7124Posted 11/15/2012 12:10:23 AM(edited)
BDSMKane posted...
blade_7124 posted...
I find it funny that people are actually trying to justify their stupid emblems.
Oh, so you can design a ***** or someone taking a crap? Real creative. How about you use some of that ingenuity to design something unique or interesting?

I don't report those emblems because I get offended. I don't get offended. I report them because they're pathetic.

Whoa, why didn't it make me censor p**** on my original post? Usually I just type whatever not thinking about self-censoring and then I get the message about some inappropriate word that I need to correct and I do. But that time, nothing.
---
Bow ties are cool
#253fdofhsaiuhshgiuPosted 11/15/2012 12:09:52 AM
It makes me feel better about my emblem.

Marilyn Manson's Antichrist Superstar logo. This BO actually has better shapes to make it with correctly.
---
PSN: fdofhsaiuhshgiu
''I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.''
#254BDSMKanePosted 11/15/2012 12:13:00 AM
blade_7124 posted...
BDSMKane posted...
blade_7124 posted...

Whoa, why didn't it censor p**** on my original post?

I modified your post just in case someone got upset and reported you, because I would be moderated as well for quoting you. I don't think it's honestly a word worth reporting, and I was shocked to see a warning when I tried to directly quote you, but I didn't feel like risking it in case you upset some of those same immature children who make genital emblems.
---
"Among creatures born into chaos, a majority will imagine an order, a minority will question the order, and the rest will be pronounced insane."
#255DarkReptilelinkPosted 11/15/2012 12:18:05 AM
I like the emblem creator. If someone makes something offensive o well. Report if u want to. Who cares. I just worry about the guy who spends hours making some perfect e peen. The funniest one I saw was a gun that showed a soldier and a camp tent and another guy killing the camper lol. It's the Internet people. It's ripe for trolling....:and as I destress by trolling I just really don't care lol. I just really hate twelve year olds on COD ugh!
---
"I will love the light for it shows me the way. Yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars..."
-- Og Mandino
#256DarkReptilelinkPosted 11/15/2012 12:19:17 AM
Also the funniest thing to do for racist people is be flagrantly gay online. They can't handle it. Lol. See also "mute everyone except party" option. Problem solved.
---
"I will love the light for it shows me the way. Yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars..."
-- Og Mandino
#257JRCxyzPosted 11/15/2012 12:50:24 AM
MakMan333 posted...
What they should have done, instead of reporting it, is allow you to block the emblem from being viewed by you if you don't like it. Would have saved them a huge hassle of going through all the reports of inappropriate emblems

What they should have done is keep this, to me, stupid system off their game. I don't see what's wrong with the MW2-esque emblem system. It's fine that Treyarch tried something different but if it doesn't work just let it go.
---
Official Susano'o Itachi of the Naruto Shipudden: Ultimate Ninja Stom 3 boards
"When the rich wage war, is the poor who die"
#258TheWildOneV1Posted 11/15/2012 1:51:27 AM
gotdangit posted...
Haha Can't wait to report all you guys.

Keep it clean. I don't like seeing people pooping.

But seriously why even waste your time making something so disgusting. I will gladly report you all.

This is why I can't stand the emblem editor. It really irks me to see this stuff.
---
The official Superman of the C&GN Board
#259rts11220Posted 11/15/2012 1:53:59 AM
gotdangit posted...
Let's put it this way, you guys put how many minutes into making stupid emblems that no one likes to look at.

It takes me 2 seconds to report your emblem as offensive.

It's not tattling, it's not ratting, don't pretend like this is middle school. No one freakin cares.

You guys sure are getting defensive over something so trivial as you say. Seriously just don't have a nasty emblem and you won't get reported, stop trying to justify having perverted emblems.

apparently you do.
---
this sig sucks
#260j_riv216Posted 11/15/2012 2:18:15 AM
gotdangit posted...
Haha Can't wait to report all you guys.

Keep it clean. I don't like seeing people pooping.

But seriously why even waste your time making something so disgusting. I will gladly report you all.

That's rich. Too bad reporting for emblems & language is a waste of time since nothing ever happens....
---
PSN: CollinwoodCracka