Already seeing inappropriate emblems

#51DJANGO_BLaCkPosted 11/13/2012 7:25:40 PM
spike_kyle posted...
I wonder what the obsession is with penis emblems. Why are so many young men these days interested in drawing dicks?

Its a new era. People are embracing their homosexuality.
#52davidjaffefixitPosted 11/13/2012 7:27:25 PM
spike_kyle posted...
I wonder what the obsession is with penis emblems. Why are so many young men these days interested in drawing dicks?

i'ma girl n i like dick
#53SideshowBob311Posted 11/13/2012 7:30:32 PM
thetraveler posted...
gotdangit posted...
Haha Can't wait to report all you guys.

Keep it clean. I don't like seeing people pooping.

But seriously why even waste your time making something so disgusting. I will gladly report you all.

Thats like taking offense at the nazi symbol. Do your goddamned research on the symbol and what it ACTUALLY means not what it was mutated into meaning. Guess im the better man here since none of the emblems offend me.

Holy **** this guy thinks he's edgy.
---
"Whether or not you can handle it, you have just heard another statement of the TRUTH."
[WoT] - [Evil Republican]
#54davidjaffefixitPosted 11/13/2012 7:33:21 PM
SideshowBob311 posted...
thetraveler posted...
gotdangit posted...
Haha Can't wait to report all you guys.

Keep it clean. I don't like seeing people pooping.

But seriously why even waste your time making something so disgusting. I will gladly report you all.

Thats like taking offense at the nazi symbol. Do your goddamned research on the symbol and what it ACTUALLY means not what it was mutated into meaning. Guess im the better man here since none of the emblems offend me.

Holy **** this guy thinks he's edgy.

every one tired of snitches and tattle tales or ppl who are easily offended, these ppl just are worthless
#55OnDiscDLCPosted 11/13/2012 7:42:53 PM
Lol @people getting offended by emblems of poop, naked girls and genitals. What else do you expect from a gaming fanbase that mostly consists of elementary school kids, nerdy anti social racist teens, and 27 year old virgins that stilllive with their parents with no job?
#56BDSMKanePosted 11/13/2012 7:43:39 PM
AgressiveCampin posted...
See, the issue here is, you have to put up with nonsense in real life, so you shouldn't need to feel obligated to put up with it elsewhere.

On a scale of 1-10 of how bothersome an image in a video game is, I would put it at a 1. I could understand reporting people who are hacking or team killing, things that ruin your game play experience that can not be ignored. However reporting something like an emblem seems like more trouble than it is actually worth.

What I basically meant by my original comment, and maybe I worded it poorly, is that if something as insignificant as a picture you only have to see briefly and sometimes not at all bothers you to the point of going out of your way to report that individual, then you likely need to work on your real life coping skills. You are doing nothing more than stressing yourself out and wasting your own time when reporting something like that, and you should instead shrug it off and move on.

broudl posted...
BDSMKane posted...
broudl posted...
How do I report someones emblem? I tried looking for it but I must be blind.

Tell your mother politely that the mean man painted a picture that scared you. If you're lucky she will tuck you in to bed tonight to make sure you're safe.

If I lived with my mom/parents, sure lol.
I'd just like to get rid of as many immature 12 year olds as possible.

Sorry, couldn't resist the sarcastic reply, glad you didn't take it offensively. However, doesn't your outlook seem just a little bit rude? Most people on here who have said they would report emblems have seemed to have the specified goal of trying to get other people banned. On the "how big of an inconsiderate *** can I be" scale, I think that an obnoxious picture ranks much lower than trying to ban someone from a game they play. They may have "started it", but you escalated it, and doesn't that once again seem like a juvenile response to juvenile behavior?

I just wish more people realized how slippery of a slope things like this can be. There is no objective basis for "offensive content", and as soon as people start getting banned for what is offensive to some people, the list is only going to increase. Most people can probably agree that genitals, feces, and racist symbols are offensive, but what about a silhouette of a bust? A puddle that could be mistaken as urine? Maybe a symbol of a burning cross? A bullet going into a head shaped object? If everything that was offensive to everyone was removed, we wouldn't be able to use emblems at all.
---
"Among creatures born into chaos, a majority will imagine an order, a minority will question the order, and the rest will be pronounced insane."
#57cedieboldPosted 11/13/2012 7:56:44 PM
Funny how many people are saying "durr it's rated mature game hueheue" ... well, act mature then.

When my game comes in the mail next Monday or Tuesday, I'm joining the crusade to report each and every one of you guys that like having scrotums and wangs as emblems. I don't want to see that and I am mature.
---
PSN - DuckySolo
Playing: WWE 13 / On-Deck: COD:BLOPS2
#58blade_7124Posted 11/13/2012 8:05:15 PM
1. If you get offended by emblems, that's your problem. Take it easy.

2. If you're so immature that you make stupid emblems like that, you deserve to be reported. Be more creative.
---
Bow ties are cool
#59splift1111Posted 11/13/2012 8:06:24 PM
Just because you find potty humor to be funny does not mean you are an immature 10 year old. You guys are rats, simple as that and please got off your moral soapbox. You are the same as all the people who fight killing and "mature" content in video games because they deem it inappropriate.

What ever happend to live and let live?
#60CapnPicardPosted 11/13/2012 8:31:35 PM
It's Call of Duty: Black Ops II - what do you expect TC?

Call of Duty, not even once.
---
We are the music makers,
And we are the dreamers of dreams.