Already seeing inappropriate emblems

#61harlem545Posted 11/13/2012 8:39:06 PM
So I'm guessing most of y'all don't watch movies like the Hangover or Step Brothers; since its rated R but shows nudity various times? I'm guessing most of y'all say "No" to the graphic violence in CoD when it ask you if you want blood and gore in the game? Just guesses.
---
Official Facepalm of the PS3 boards. BANG BANG
PSN: harlem545 or wii-remote545
#62davidjaffefixitPosted 11/13/2012 8:41:34 PM
splift1111 posted...
Just because you find potty humor to be funny does not mean you are an immature 10 year old. You guys are rats, simple as that and please got off your moral soapbox. You are the same as all the people who fight killing and "mature" content in video games because they deem it inappropriate.

What ever happend to live and let live?

yea ppl believe in religion and that well is prob the most unbelievable thing on earth
#63highwindmtPosted 11/13/2012 8:44:03 PM
davidjaffefixit posted...
splift1111 posted...
Just because you find potty humor to be funny does not mean you are an immature 10 year old. You guys are rats, simple as that and please got off your moral soapbox. You are the same as all the people who fight killing and "mature" content in video games because they deem it inappropriate.

yea ppl believe in religion and that well is prob the most unbelievable thing on earth

why is religion being brought into the conversation? if youre trying to prove a point, at least keep it on topic.
---
PSN: insane_method
PSN: ST_Sorrow
#64cedieboldPosted 11/13/2012 8:45:08 PM
harlem545 posted...
So I'm guessing most of y'all don't watch movies like the Hangover or Step Brothers; since its rated R but shows nudity various times? I'm guessing most of y'all say "No" to the graphic violence in CoD when it ask you if you want blood and gore in the game? Just guesses.

... and I don't want to see scrotums and wangs in those movies either.
---
PSN - DuckySolo
Playing: WWE 13 / On-Deck: COD:BLOPS2
#65davidjaffefixitPosted 11/13/2012 8:45:36 PM
highwindmt posted...
davidjaffefixit posted...
splift1111 posted...

why is religion being brought into the conversation? if youre trying to prove a point, at least keep it on topic.

well they got sex and violence and nudity in tha bible
#66Oak_TeaPosted 11/13/2012 9:01:22 PM
What does having an emblem depicting male genitalia add to the gameplay experience?
---
Now playing: Pokemon Red (Black/White), The Beatles: Rock Band, Earthbound (1.5x enemy stats/hard mode hack)
#67harlem545Posted 11/13/2012 9:05:03 PM
Oak_Tea posted...
What does having an emblem depicting male genitalia add to the gameplay experience?

Nothing. Nothing at all. People just find joy in complaining.
---
Official Facepalm of the PS3 boards. BANG BANG
PSN: harlem545 or wii-remote545
#68splift1111Posted 11/13/2012 9:13:18 PM
Some people get a chuckle out of it obviously. If you don't thats ok, but why destroy somthing just cause you don't agree with it? Its a game about killing people with guns so its not like the content is on completely different levels compared to the normal game in terms of how "adult" or "mature" it is.

I remember in Team Fortress classic they had spraypaint logos that could literally be any picture copied from the internet. You can imagine what that was like. You would just be walking in your base see that someone randomly sprayed some gay sex on the wall.
#69davidjaffefixitPosted 11/13/2012 9:16:01 PM
splift1111 posted...
Some people get a chuckle out of it obviously. If you don't thats ok, but why destroy somthing just cause you don't agree with it? Its a game about killing people with guns so its not like the content is on completely different levels compared to the normal game in terms of how "adult" or "mature" it is.

I remember in Team Fortress classic they had spraypaint logos that could literally be any picture copied from the internet. You can imagine what that was like. You would just be walking in your base see that someone randomly sprayed some gay sex on the wall.

lol i'd prob like that, the more bizarre and over the top the better,
#70splift1111Posted 11/13/2012 9:23:30 PM
Haha thats the way I think about it. The fact that some people try to report or write letters to their congressman or whatever make it even more hilarious.