Already seeing inappropriate emblems

#71davidjaffefixitPosted 11/13/2012 8:29:57 PM
splift1111 posted...
Haha thats the way I think about it. The fact that some people try to report or write letters to their congressman or whatever make it even more hilarious.

if you not gonna watch spartacus or game of thrones cuz it mite offend you then go c a shrink you need help, you been brainwashed bad and don't report ppl, we all know you are only doing it cuz you prob scared in real life of ppl you know and try to be tough when know that one can confront you about it, cuz no one really know who yu are , really silly, lmao at ppl who report others, you will get caught snitching; they always eventually do, cuz you all got power trips and have to try and be auhthority when in fact yu are nobody
#72Darkflare_EXPosted 11/13/2012 8:34:48 PM
ace_two_max posted...
highwindmt posted...
So do you people defending inappropriate emblems like seeing genitalia on your screens all the time?

After reading that you know what I got from you? That you die lot to notice the emblem.

You're just mad you're getting killed and then having an emblem made genitals in your face, kinda like being tea-bagged.

*raises hand*

You also see their player card and emblem when you KILL them.
---
You cannot select this due to restrictions on connection quality
Not changing sig until I feel like it. (Started: who cares?)
#73X_YourNameHerePosted 11/13/2012 8:35:05 PM
They don't offend me but I enjoy reporting them. They usually give me a good laugh but the people that have them are usually annoying so I enjoy reporting them. :D
#74CyhortI82Posted 11/13/2012 8:39:54 PM
Lol, I report them too. Just because anyone who spends that much time in a pair of boobs or a bent over girl ass or a Swastika is usually a total a****** and I like the idea of them getting banned.
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)
#75davidjaffefixitPosted 11/13/2012 8:44:05 PM
CyhortI82 posted...
Lol, I report them too. Just because anyone who spends that much time in a pair of boobs or a bent over girl ass or a Swastika is usually a total a****** and I like the idea of them getting banned.

i don't mind ppls interests or hobby's but only time i will report is if someone send ps3 message trash talking wit curse words, and i only report cuz they would prob report me if i did that but random emblems that offend you, waste of time, i mean church literly offends me, you don't c me trying to stop them, i believe in freedom, so just play th game
#76IkasnuPosted 11/13/2012 8:45:23 PM
I just want to unlock more emblems. I can't make what I want right now (Heartagram) and haven't attempted my Nosferatu.
---
I love Brianna Nicole Smith.
#77ChaosSoldier1Posted 11/13/2012 8:45:47 PM
davidjaffefixit posted...
spike_kyle posted...
I wonder what the obsession is with penis emblems. Why are so many young men these days interested in drawing dicks?

i'ma girl n i like dick

lol what
---
Currently Playing:Ohgodwhy
#78davidjaffefixitPosted 11/13/2012 8:48:40 PM
ChaosSoldier1 posted...
davidjaffefixit posted...
spike_kyle posted...
I wonder what the obsession is with penis emblems. Why are so many young men these days interested in drawing dicks?

i'ma girl n i like dick

lol what

segavax huge lumber
#79Devil_wings00Posted 11/13/2012 8:53:20 PM
I wonder how many of you are American...I guess you don't like the free speech if it offends you. I know it doesn't apply since it's probably written in a terms of service but still way to basically admit you think your own constitution is BS unless it enforces what you think is morally acceptable...hypocrites.
---
3570k @ 4.6, GTX 580 @ 980/2106, ASUS Sabertooth z77, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHZ, 2 Mushkin Chronos in raid0, 1TB WD black.
#80austinglPosted 11/13/2012 9:03:23 PM
ich3ro posted...
Go cry to mommy while you're at it she probably wipes your a$$ after u take a s*** anyways because you sound so offended

And to think i got modded for using the word ''monkey''.
---
White 2 FC: 0949-0196-3725