So how many times has the game frozen up for you guys?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So how many times has the game frozen up for you guys?

User Info: CassyChan

CassyChan
4 years ago#41
One freeze in multiplayer lobby, after first and only public match so far. No problems in campaign, about 5 missions in.

User Info: Zen_Zarab

Zen_Zarab
4 years ago#42
Twice back to back when I was in the player lobby(I had to do the hard drive check both times). I refused to try to play again for the risk of ***ing up my hard drive. So I went to make my emblem, then the servers went offline in the process. So I played SSX until I went to work.
http://tinyurl.com/cqbr3ld
http://tinyurl.com/8w2apgs

User Info: An_ATHEIST

An_ATHEIST
4 years ago#43
TC, do you have a slim PS3 or the fat one because with my slim I have not gotten any problems with freezing but my cousin and my friends who have the old fat PS3 get this problem every 15-20 minutes.
PSN- The_Sears_Tower
Granny Overboard!! +200 Points!
One freeze while in a lobby while I was checking other players user cards. Had to power off my system, then when I brought it up it had to do a file system check. -_-
He who laughs last thinks slowest.

User Info: torey_caylor

torey_caylor
4 years ago#45
About 5 times now :/

Never had any other game freezing on me as much as Blops2. It's to be expected from COD game. Xbox360 version is always the priority.

User Info: cityyankee24

cityyankee24
4 years ago#46
No freezes yet, only played it about 3.5 hours.

User Info: darkshadowmaster

darkshadowmaster
4 years ago#47
3 in about 3 hrs.

I also have it installed.
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

User Info: elheber

elheber
4 years ago#48
2 times in 1 hour. Both under the exact same conditions: Was in a new lobby and was highlighting player names (either to mute or watch playercards) as the lobby finished counting down. I stopped highlighting player names after that and played a few hours freeze-free.

I also got that eardrum breaking sound bug once and had to restart the game.
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
| 3DS: Ulysses | PSN: Riot_Guy |
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So how many times has the game frozen up for you guys?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived