Anyone getting an error when trying to join a match?

#21ne14a6t9rPosted 11/14/2012 4:33:49 AM
I can sometimes get in a match by myself, but as soon as I'm in a party, I get the same error message. So now my only option is to either try join a game myself, or join someone who is already in a match. Argh
#22kingbxPosted 11/14/2012 7:09:55 AM
Apparently there is a update (4.31) and it's suppose to fix this problem. You have to do it your self though (well atleast i had to). Hopefully this helps.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S
psn=kingbx
#23chickenlardPosted 11/14/2012 7:11:55 AM
kingbx posted...
Apparently there is a update (4.31) and it's suppose to fix this problem. You have to do it your self though (well atleast i had to). Hopefully this helps.

Where do you get that?
#24Jaws19Posted 11/14/2012 7:14:32 AM
kingbx posted...

Do you mean the firmware update?
#25kingbxPosted 11/14/2012 7:17:54 AM
chickenlard posted...
kingbx posted...

Where do you get that?

It's a system update. Not a patch for the game. But i guess this isn't a mandatory update so you go to settings and update it.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S
psn=kingbx
#26kingbxPosted 11/14/2012 7:23:07 AM
Jaws19 posted...
kingbx posted...

Yeah. But it didn't help =( guess ill just stick to netfix and ac3
---
D-O-G-A-R-S
psn=kingbx
#27Jaws19Posted 11/14/2012 7:28:54 AM
kingbx posted...
Jaws19 posted...
kingbx posted...

Yea I was about to say, I've already had it installed and it doesn't help the situation for me.
#28kingbxPosted 11/14/2012 7:33:58 AM
Jaws19 posted...
kingbx posted...
Jaws19 posted...
kingbx posted...

Yea I was about to say, I've already had it installed and it doesn't help the situation for me.

Well it was a good try though lol. But something is weird about this because my cousin is playing right now and we're on the same router.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S
psn=kingbx
#29HamHead_33Posted 11/14/2012 9:19:07 AM
Bump

Getting this same message. Was able to play a fee matches earlier but as soon as a party forms, pooh.

And then I try and go play solo again, error.
---
I'm reaching up and reaching out,
I'm reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me.
#30SteveBobPosted 11/14/2012 9:24:24 AM
Been saying this to me since early hours of this morning.
---
Would you kindly read this signature?...
PSN: SteveBob7 YouTube: SteveBob104