Error !

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: junkman351

junkman351
4 years ago#11
These errors have been going on for at least 4 hours now. All we can do is wait it out.
PSN: J-u-n-k-m-a-n

User Info: XAztecWarriorX

XAztecWarriorX
4 years ago#12
....there is a single player campaign, you know that right?
PSN: ChrisThaKilla

User Info: goiterboy07

goiterboy07
4 years ago#13
XAztecWarriorX posted...
....there is a single player campaign, you know that right?

Yeah didn't buy the game to play single player mate.
PSN: goiterboy07

User Info: kollisionn777

kollisionn777
4 years ago#14
well that sucks, was hoping to play a few games cause i finished work late and now i gotta go sleep for work again tomorrow
Mother**** Tito!

User Info: Dracovian

Dracovian
4 years ago#15
Just started getting this. I reset my PS3, router, modem and still get the error. Plus, the times i do manage to play it's laggy as hell.
"It's a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what." - Dr. House

User Info: junkman351

junkman351
4 years ago#16
Dracovian posted...
Just started getting this. I reset my PS3, router, modem and still get the error. Plus, the times i do manage to play it's laggy as hell.

Its not a problem on your end bro, its the servers.
PSN: J-u-n-k-m-a-n

User Info: Dracovian

Dracovian
4 years ago#17
junkman351 posted...
Dracovian posted...

Its not a problem on your end bro, its the servers.

Oh I see. Thanks.
"It's a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what." - Dr. House

User Info: buttcobell

buttcobell
4 years ago#18
mixed blessing for me. i am now 1st place in my ladder :D never would've touched league mode if TDM worked lol

User Info: buttcobell

buttcobell
4 years ago#19
i was able to get in a public free-for-all game. i saw my friend was in a game so i joined his and it worked. so try joining ur friends if u see theyre in public games.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived