Without trolling, is this game not that good?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Without trolling, is this game not that good?
4 years ago#1
I understand that its COD and heated debates do rage in this series but Im not seeing much praise from the boards. I havent picked this game up as of yet, is it good/bad? Worth the $60?
Haaaaaaaaadouken!
4 years ago#2
Too early to tell, in my opinion. There are a lot of things that obviously need fixing. I would say that it does have the potential to be great. Seeing as this is a Treyarch game and they have a decent track record at supporting their games, I am hopeful.
"I commend your courage, but I will show you no mercy."
PSN: BackstabberX XBL: RevengefulX
4 years ago#3
exile2000 posted...
I understand that its COD and heated debates do rage in this series but Im not seeing much praise from the boards. I havent picked this game up as of yet, is it good/bad? Worth the $60?

The people complaing about it either dont own the game or are just trolling. If you like COD its worth the money basically.
4 years ago#4
Maps look great , better than in all other CODs. It has more fun maps too than BO1.

But gameplay is horrible. So its not fun.

If you like to play a game where its totally random if u kill someone or not, you will love this.

Zombies & Campaign worst in the series ever and no replay value like in Survival Mode of MW3.
4 years ago#5
i was literally a cod nut till lag ops, left for bad company 2 and bf3, i bought medal of honor and was disappointed so i traded it for this, i honestly have to say i'm impressed so far, i play on a 46" 3d led and it's not as beautiful as bf3 but i'm satisfied, last night i didn't experience no lag or the infamous i hit em with a clip only for a ghost to get me with 1 shot, i'd say it's worth the $60.
4 years ago#6
sgr8 posted...
Maps look great , better than in all other CODs. It has more fun maps too than BO1.

If you like to play a game where its totally random if u kill someone or not, you will love this.

Zombies & Campaign worst in the series ever and no replay value like in Survival Mode of MW3.

You're definitely trolling.

Especially if you think the zombies are done bad.
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
4 years ago#7
TheBlueDeath posted...
sgr8 posted...

You're definitely trolling.

Especially if you think the zombies are done bad.

I provide valid reasoning you dont so you are trolling.

I can tell you why I dont like Zombies. Maps way too dark I barely can see anything. You dont even get a visual feedback when you kill a zombie. No point in driving around with that bus.

I would prefer the old zombies from BO1. Nuketown Zombies might be fun but I havent tried it yet. The included Zombies is definately just bad and if you look at topics here I am not the only one with that opinion.

I would prefer to have the zombie mode on all MP Maps just like Survival in MW3.
4 years ago#8
@sgr8 I do believe Zombie maps are supposed to be dark to give a sense of foreboding.
PS3-omegaGogeta;Xbox360-TheOriginalJRod
4 years ago#9
Some people are too dumb to change there contrast. If this influences your decision to buy, you are also dumb. I like the game, black ops made me rage, mw3 was ok. So far this game has been the best since mw2. However, it may be too soon to tell.
"I'm kind of a big deal"
4 years ago#10
omegaGogeta posted...
@sgr8 I do believe Zombie maps are supposed to be dark to give a sense of foreboding.

In Bo1 some were dark but not like this. Its not enjoyable for me. I suppose Nuketown Zombies will be a lot of fun tho.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Without trolling, is this game not that good?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived