Without trolling, is this game not that good?

#1exile2000Posted 11/14/2012 2:59:17 AM
I understand that its COD and heated debates do rage in this series but Im not seeing much praise from the boards. I havent picked this game up as of yet, is it good/bad? Worth the $60?
---
Haaaaaaaaadouken!
#2george15gamerPosted 11/14/2012 3:03:21 AM(edited)
Too early to tell, in my opinion. There are a lot of things that obviously need fixing. I would say that it does have the potential to be great. Seeing as this is a Treyarch game and they have a decent track record at supporting their games, I am hopeful.
---
"I commend your courage, but I will show you no mercy."
PSN: BackstabberX XBL: RevengefulX
#3MrSpaM111Posted 11/14/2012 3:02:58 AM
exile2000 posted...
I understand that its COD and heated debates do rage in this series but Im not seeing much praise from the boards. I havent picked this game up as of yet, is it good/bad? Worth the $60?

The people complaing about it either dont own the game or are just trolling. If you like COD its worth the money basically.
#4sgr8Posted 11/14/2012 3:03:52 AM
Maps look great , better than in all other CODs. It has more fun maps too than BO1.

But gameplay is horrible. So its not fun.

If you like to play a game where its totally random if u kill someone or not, you will love this.

Zombies & Campaign worst in the series ever and no replay value like in Survival Mode of MW3.
#5fsurb28Posted 11/14/2012 3:04:00 AM
i was literally a cod nut till lag ops, left for bad company 2 and bf3, i bought medal of honor and was disappointed so i traded it for this, i honestly have to say i'm impressed so far, i play on a 46" 3d led and it's not as beautiful as bf3 but i'm satisfied, last night i didn't experience no lag or the infamous i hit em with a clip only for a ghost to get me with 1 shot, i'd say it's worth the $60.
#6TheBlueDeathPosted 11/14/2012 3:05:15 AM
sgr8 posted...
Maps look great , better than in all other CODs. It has more fun maps too than BO1.

If you like to play a game where its totally random if u kill someone or not, you will love this.

Zombies & Campaign worst in the series ever and no replay value like in Survival Mode of MW3.

You're definitely trolling.

Especially if you think the zombies are done bad.
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#7sgr8Posted 11/14/2012 3:08:31 AM
TheBlueDeath posted...
sgr8 posted...

You're definitely trolling.

Especially if you think the zombies are done bad.

I provide valid reasoning you dont so you are trolling.

I can tell you why I dont like Zombies. Maps way too dark I barely can see anything. You dont even get a visual feedback when you kill a zombie. No point in driving around with that bus.

I would prefer the old zombies from BO1. Nuketown Zombies might be fun but I havent tried it yet. The included Zombies is definately just bad and if you look at topics here I am not the only one with that opinion.

I would prefer to have the zombie mode on all MP Maps just like Survival in MW3.
#8omegaGogetaPosted 11/14/2012 3:15:42 AM
@sgr8 I do believe Zombie maps are supposed to be dark to give a sense of foreboding.
---
PS3-omegaGogeta;Xbox360-TheOriginalJRod
#9joshsup17Posted 11/14/2012 3:19:23 AM
Some people are too dumb to change there contrast. If this influences your decision to buy, you are also dumb. I like the game, black ops made me rage, mw3 was ok. So far this game has been the best since mw2. However, it may be too soon to tell.
---
"I'm kind of a big deal"
#10sgr8Posted 11/14/2012 3:21:43 AM
omegaGogeta posted...
@sgr8 I do believe Zombie maps are supposed to be dark to give a sense of foreboding.

In Bo1 some were dark but not like this. Its not enjoyable for me. I suppose Nuketown Zombies will be a lot of fun tho.